teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I AM SORRYD EHSdsfgre

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Off-Topic View previous topic
View next topic
I AM SORRYD EHSdsfgre
Bionic Commando

Post I AM SORRYD EHSdsfgre Reply with quote
Yeah, I have been drinked about 18 hours in a row, fuck yeah!

I quit my fucking job, I just send my boss SMS, and that shithole!

I told I fucked he's wife!

FUCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER!

my enter is in the loooossee!
hahahahahha!
now I drive to the sunset!
FUCK THIS!
ask me, and I'll tell you the truth!
I don't care, I just drink this beer, and open a new one, I still got 14 beers to go, I will never sleep again!
Don't judge me, I don't fucking care! We all we're born to DIE! HEHEHEHEEHEHEEEE!
Surprised Surprised

I hate thst smiley, it is nothing, NOTHING!
OK, delete this shit, I delete it, and then DRINK! DRINK THIS SHIT, and that bottle of whiskey. You like port wines?
I open the bottle of Jack Daniels, he is my only friend.
JACK, speak to me.
OK, I will tell you something, I will buy a videocam, and record you guys, how to get sweet kisses from young girls, while driving a corvette, YEAH!
I will drive, and kiss pretty girls, like always.
HEY! I gotta plan, I will fry a fish! YEAH! FISH! Fish and meat is good, and sausages, and some else too.
I will get some ugly and fat grandma from the bar, and fuck her with a , heheheh, yeah, let's see what sje's going to say about that!

my cigarette is almost running out, so I must get a new one. Tell your mothers thdjksjdksfjksftrheusiorwuioe4r

How many drinks? Not too much! Gin and tonic? YEAH, put 16 to one, that is good, 16 gin and one tonic, not too bad.
I got 80% vodka also, but I think that tastes like shit, so I just keep on going.
I will write some SMS to one asian girl, you know, HAVE YOU FUCKED ASIAN GIRLS?!?! They're cunt is sideways! I like it, even more that d3im0s, YEAH! EVEN MORE!

One Philippinese girl, yeah, "good fuck" I told her, and she smiled.
She was wearing only a thong, and I breaked those, and screamed her "BITCH!" and fucked her, like there's no tomorrow. She was from Switzerland. She was a nurse. 20 years old.
Good age for me, and yeah, I'm not a pedo, fuck that!, but yeah, younger is better, but bourbons, bad, good single malt whiskeys, good! Bushmills is good in 12 years, black bush in 21 years. whiskey is good.

OK, let's drinmk.
I like strong beers, like 12%, good.

Tomorrow I'll tell you a secret about oriental pussy, just listen.
No schlaffi shit.
Vietnamese girls work hard to satisfy. I like.
And yeah, this is my life, don't judge.
Good night, I go to the balcony and smoke, and after that I will go and drive to eat a hotdog nearby grill.
The wonam on the counter is sexy, maybe I will ask her to come in my car and maybe she will give me some virgin ass!

See ya!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
init

Post Reply with quote
hehe

Good chap...

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:02 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
One more thing, I almost run over a drunken guy, who sold drugs. I was driving with a Mustang 5.0 HO, you German guys don't know it, HO! GT! HO means High Output, and yeah Mustang GT!
OK, well, that motherfucker kicked me in a leg! Fuck Now it is all black! In a fucking LEG! What a cunt!
Who kicks people?!? I was going fast!
Yeah, ok, I changed the water pump in that thing, and YEAH, he came out of nowwhere!
You know, I have took seven, yeah seven anal virginitys, well not too good, but yeah, they we're thight, and many pussys too, but yeah, I should have took more.
UI'm nobody, but I love the smile after a good fuck, YEAH!
SMILE, and gentle "thank you, for tooking me so hard"
I got nothing but my good memories.

One girl was walking on the street, I stopped my car (I was driving with a LeBaron Convertible, yeah, you German people don't know it), and asked, if she would come with me.
She came, and I politely asked her one kiss, "just for a good luck" and she gaved me that, I was happy.
That is good memory, after that I got my self drunk. SWhe was pretty, but too innocent, I never fucked her, and I never saw her again, I left her near a church.

That is my story, and yeah, maybe I never going to feel great again, but I still will drive to the morning, and listen some music, and sing .

I have been with a girls longer also, four times, and yeah, that is not for me, I'm a lonely wolf, always hunting, and yeah,m I will die trying.
I hate that, but somtimes, I need gentle touch. Maybe I will try ramen|tessu.? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! Just a joke! I probably die alone, but yeah, my life is written in the starlight.
OK, I talk shit, forget it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:09 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Off-Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: