teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WL match Vs. CoD
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Wanna fight gonzo|? View previous topic
View next topic
WL match Vs. CoD
DayWalk3r

Post WL match Vs. CoD Reply with quote
Hiya fellas,

So we meet for the quarterfinals in the WL! I was wondering when we could host the match. As most of our players are busy in the weekdays, the best time would be in the weekends. However, 2 or our players wont be available this weekend due to some prior family commitments Sad I am also currently on vacation and will be back home later this weekend. I was hoping we could fix a date for the next weekend, ie either 20-21st of this month? Please let us know asap as our players have to schedule their timetables around the wl fixtures! I appreciate your responses and look forward to scrimming against you guys! Very Happy

P.S. My xfire is daywalkertce if you wanna get in touch through there!
Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:41 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
hi daywalker

20-21st sounds good dude...don't worry about your team issues..that match doesn't hurry. we're going to let you know as soon as we got a team for a fixed date. anyways we're open for suggestions as well...so feel free to post some dates and times you guys can play in here. or add shifty, killermaster or growkilla to your xfire.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:18 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
added.

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Shifty

Post Reply with quote
whats the date for that match ?! come on tell us dirty bitches !!! Twisted Evil

Bonzo wrote:
Have to say you Germans look very well behaved if that was the Uk you would see drunk fat girls fighting Exclamation
Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:10 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
DayWalk3r

Post Reply with quote
hehe, we are trying to fix a date/dates ourselves .. prolly next weekend
Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
we aren't in hurry, many clans haven't played the round before this...

Confused

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Okay, let us think about it Smile

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
DayWalk3r, what is the situation?

Confused

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:25 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Eazy

Post Reply with quote
Maybe try to get contact in their site ?

Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
im goin to do this now.

Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
DayWalk3r

Post Reply with quote
Hi gonzos, sorry for not keeping in touch, I just my 4th term in engineering and its been a pain ever since Sad

Are you guys free to play on the 5th of october? that would be the best date for us. I guess we could fix a time once we decide on the date Very Happy

My apologies again for not keeping up with TCE, elec eng and 3 labs is such stress :/
Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:56 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
DayWalk3r

Post Reply with quote
Oh dear lord, more problems on sunday, can we play on saturday instead? thats 4th of October?

Please lemme know asap, appreciate you patience
Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:21 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
I've also to ask.. sorry for tha. But I guess Saturdays is not the best idea Laughing Our guys are party-freaks.. so let me know first.
Keep on the forum.

Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:57 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
DayWalk3r wrote:
Hi gonzos, sorry for not keeping in touch, I just my 4th term in engineering and its been a pain ever since Sad

Are you guys free to play on the 5th of october? that would be the best date for us. I guess we could fix a time once we decide on the date Very Happy

My apologies again for not keeping up with TCE, elec eng and 3 labs is such stress :/

np dude don't worry about that...I'm in 2nd term law and hell yeah...being a student hurts so much Laughing

DayWalk3r wrote:
Oh dear lord, more problems on sunday, can we play on saturday instead? thats 4th of October?

Please lemme know asap, appreciate you patience

we're gonna talk things over and see if can arrange a team for that date...

Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:03 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
DayWalk3r

Post Reply with quote
Hey guys, we have discussed the matter and come to the conclusion that Sunday, 5th of October is the best date for us to play in (atleast 4 of us will be there Sad ). Anyways, I think we should fix a time for the match if you guys agree to do this on Sunday. We go by Eatern time and I would like to play the match at around 1 PM eastern time. I'm sorry for the lack of details, I'm at school still and have tonnes of work to complete and 5 exams to study for :'(
Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:33 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Wanna fight gonzo|? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: