teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Mitglieds Anfrage
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
Mitglieds Anfrage
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
cD wrote:
@km

he is in trouble. he wrote via pm. he is back nxt week.

He also is playing right now. But `without any gonzo. Could be he is ashamed, I mean it could be a reason that he is not asking and interrupting us, but why is he not writing in our forum then? A guy who wants to be a gonzo should be more offensive and in action, I mean he wants to join us, doesn't he? I also visited him to play a match with some gonzos two weeks ago... and he was also talking a bit with us, whether there were some problems which he solved the next day - and he not came anymore.

I also know that a recruitment won't be successful when he is not active here or in steam... And after this week I'll also lock this thread - there is no mailman who asking him and telling him to be active in the fourm..

Which date should be fix for a response from him? I also don't like this recruitment anymore, every guy is asking and then there is no whisper!

We also can see if he is visiting the forum or not now. Last date for a word here or there: 31st August 2010

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
KillaMasta wrote:
cD wrote:
@km

he is in trouble. he wrote via pm. he is back nxt week.

He also is playing right now. But `without any gonzo. Could be he is ashamed, I mean it could be a reason that he is not asking and interrupting us, but why is he not writing in our forum then? A guy who wants to be a gonzo should be more offensive and in action, I mean he wants to join us, doesn't he? I also visited him to play a match with some gonzos two weeks ago... and he was also talking a bit with us, whether there were some problems which he solved the next day - and he not came anymore.

I also know that a recruitment won't be successful when he is not active here or in steam... And after this week I'll also lock this thread - there is no mailman who asking him and telling him to be active in the fourm..

Which date should be fix for a response from him? I also don't like this recruitment anymore, every guy is asking and then there is no whisper!

We also can see if he is visiting the forum or not now. Last date for a word here or there: 31st August 2010

OK, one week it is.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:38 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
KillaMasta wrote:
I'll also lock this thread

KillaMasta wrote:

The only ones to decide to lock a recruitment Post or to set any kind of limit is 1. Spliffy and 2. me . As far as I am informed he had some issues with his microphone...and the last time I was online and playing (think it was last weekend) he joined us a played a couple of rounds. Maybe someone (Blueberry, or even better you KM) should politely ask him to be a tad more active in the forums.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
The recruitment of CoD MW2 is under my control.

Do your job in TC:E!

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
EDIT: I also see that there should be this way. I already asked him some days ago. And the guys who wanted TC:E are still no gonzo, so if there is no recruitment, not any problem.

Then we'll still play with 3 or 4 players Wink

Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:55 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Okay, I'm asking him right now.. Laughing

/pushing some topics would be better, so I did. Evil or Very Mad

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
No editing sucks. He'll write down here. N..N ... ::.. NOOBS!!! Ok, enough, I'm out now Laughing

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
KillaMasta wrote:
The recruitment of CoD MW2 is under my control.

Do your job in TC:E!

you may suggest people but the overall decision of closing recruitments or running polls is still Spliffy's and mine.
anyways this is the way things have been handled since the abcene of Bull, Dirty and Rafty and therefore a clear point.
there is no need for a discussion on that.

I see no harm in waiting for him to be a more active in the forums since he has been playing with us more or less regularely and showed
presence in TS.

now over to Gregor Muc aka RaggaeGandalf

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
KillaMasta wrote:
No editing sucks. He'll write down here. N..N ... ::.. NOOBS!!! Ok, enough, I'm out now Laughing

good.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:06 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
RaggaeGandalf

Post Reply with quote
Hahaha, im sorry for my absence guys. As you might now the Oktoberfest is up and running in my hometown Munich, Germany right now and I cannot miss out on that, its only 2 weeks in a year, thats why I was absent. I also had some school and health (Oktoberfest) issues, and so I was not available Wink. To explain for everyone who doesnt know what the Oktoberfest is - its a huge orgie including LOTS of BEER - I think that explains why im so distracted by it. I played with KM, deimos and some random greek/turkish/saxon guy and it was fucking funny. KM and I recorded the conversation for all german speaking gonzos - sorry for the english speaking ones :/. Ill be on more now, this weekend is the last one of Oktoberfest, so Ill have more time then Wink
peace and love
Raggae on
Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
b0ring admins. pff

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
( >'.')>

Post Reply with quote
Time for Novemberfest!

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: