RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
CRYSIS 2

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Games & More View previous topic
View next topic
CRYSIS 2
KillaMasta

Post CRYSIS 2 Reply with quote
Hey ladies and gentlemen,

a friend of mine also will sell Crysis 2 keys for around 30 bucks. I also could get them maybe cheaper. But then I would have to buy some more keys. I also do not want to play alone so when some of you are interested in tell me. Some more information will follow. Cool

#KM

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Out now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imi6_Hucc3k

It has 91% from 4players, 90 from Gamestar and more other positive score.
This game has 12 maps, 6 gamemodes and many hours of singleplayer - 12 hours, which is very good for today's relation and for FPS-games.

I am going to buy it myself and d3im0s told me that he also wants to buy it... buy it and play with us!!! Jaja, you don't want, again... Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PC-CDROM/Special/17153/71469/0/Crysis_2.html

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Nah,

I bought COD Black Cocks to play with you all. If you are going to change games every few months I'll just go back to TCE. Can't justify spending 100s of € every year on puter games.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
Unlike us chaps with no kids.I just blow mine on crap!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:
Nah,

I bought COD Black Cocks to play with you all. If you are going to change games every few months I'll just go back to TCE. Can't justify spending 100s of € every year on puter games.

You don't play with us

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
At the moment the game is always crashing with some kind of "not enough memory" message which is really annoying. I can play for about 2 mins then everything freezes.

And I do play with you, bluey, Deimos etc when you are on line and my game is working ok.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:
At the moment the game is always crashing with some kind of "not enough memory" message which is really annoying. I can play for about 2 mins then everything freezes.

And I do play with you, bluey, Deimos etc when you are on line and my game is working ok.

Memory leak in game. Reinstallation will probably fix it.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SauBaer

Post Reply with quote
I tried the demo... and it sucked...
sry, I still dont agree with a straight console port, narrow-tunnel-fov and headless run,kill,knife,jump,die,run,die,kill,die gameplay... I thought we all would be up for something more tactical
Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
SauBaer wrote:
I tried the demo... and it sucked...
sry, I still dont agree with a straight console port, narrow-tunnel-fov and headless run,kill,knife,jump,die,run,die,kill,die gameplay... I thought we all would be up for something more tactical

Yes, I want something like that too.
Tactics and funwars, and beer.
Lots of beer.
Bored in run and gun games.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:10 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SauBaer

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:

Lots of beer.

Yeah Bio, I want some beer too right now... Writing my A levels in maths on monday... But I know shit about fucking maths
Better just get drunk...
Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:03 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:

On my PC it sucks also Laughing With a good computer.... fuck off! Of course you are right in saying that we should not buy every few months a game. And we play BO of course... even when I play with less than 30 frames Wink
I just wanted to ask what you guys say about Crysis 2, because I'm getting it for less than 27 bucks. But okay!

SauBaer wrote:
Bionic Commando wrote:

Lots of beer.

Yeah Bio, I want some beer too right now... Writing my A levels in maths on monday... But I know shit about fucking maths
Better just get drunk...

Let us wait for Battlefield 3, Saui. There will be many guys in. d3im0s, Pothead, grow, maybe Bluey, think, dent and so on. I mean after playing Black Ops for more than one year there could be another new game... with playing wars, 8 on 8, tactic and TeamSpeak and not to forget: team-chemistry Twisted Evil

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:52 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Games & More All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: