teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Replacement for HeroS

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » About TrueCombat:Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Replacement for HeroS
Bionic Commando

Post Replacement for HeroS Reply with quote
So far two new servers have been opened, to replace the shutdown of HeroS.
Been fun for years, so I'm bit disappointed of course, the server was full at the time it got shut down...

Anyways, now there is kinda competition with other servers, what will take HeroS's place?

We will see.

31.192.228.110:27960
Ross also founded this new server in US, that tries to be as close to HeroS as possible. Server is called "BlackOps|*+| Standard", it has some custom maps from HeroS also in its cycle. He is the only admin right now. It has 18+2 slots also.
IP:
208.167.235.229:27960

Lets see if any other OBJ map will get popular after this. People have played some games on "={Insane}=]Objective[" and "AK-47.PL TC:E OBJ" today.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
That is why I couldn't connect... Embarassed

Hmm...

Let me know where you go Bio. I've been hanging around pirate bay bc the last couple of days.

Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:25 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » About TrueCombat:Elite All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: