teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Tce on steam?

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » About TrueCombat:Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Tce on steam?
welsh

Post Tce on steam? Reply with quote
Hey guys
Is tce on steam now? Because I seen it was green light so have they put it on now?

Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:10 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
I don't think so.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
Is there any tce somethere?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
Splinx

Post Reply with quote
very rarely u can find a few ppl in the evenin hours. u d have to bring patience, connect to massa obj or sumthing and maybe after a while of playin 1 vs 1 u get a 3 vs 3 or sumthing. itz been month that i last time saw a nearly full server. but well, wasnt checkin servers regularly in the last months as well^^

Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
test-dr

Post online old gonzo Reply with quote
hi
i am playing "urban terror" , the old version most times and you can there easy identify my horrible game-play, cause i still use the gonzo-tag and try to honour it.

only testing .... --- damn, another uncovered bug
Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:02 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
be careful...maybe you'll find some people that honor the gonzo tag in CS:GO

gonzo|bull

gonzo|cD

gonzo|eazy

gonzo|d3im0s

Rolling Eyes

TCE war greenlighted in Steam indeed...but as far as I can see there was never any development...

do you have a Steam-Acc testy? monty? anyone else...?

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:44 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
test-dr

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:

gonzo|bull

gonzo|cD

gonzo|eazy

gonzo|d3im0s

Rolling Eyes

TCE war greenlighted in Steam indeed...but as far as I can see there was never any development...

sorry - no steam account.

I am still bound to linux - and steam is still not in my pocket.

Its easy - as long as most developers dont care, i can stick to old games and their cheating players. For new games, i want more online players on a map (who ever knows the old tce/et/up-to-60-players on one map) and more care for game-play instead of some eye-candy.

Thats why i random play "urban terroe" but the old version, cause the new one introduced some timeing problems, some animation quirks .. ... at the end, they only put some eye-cande on the old engine instead of going to newer and available ones (from ID). To play the new (still a frew years old) multiplayer ID quakewars thing, my hardware is sometimes too weak. So i can easy understand why a lot of people use consoles.

more?

only testing .... --- damn, another uncovered bug
Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
test-dr wrote:
d3im0s wrote:

gonzo|bull

gonzo|cD

gonzo|eazy

gonzo|d3im0s

Rolling Eyes

sorry - no steam account.

I am still bound to linux - and steam is still not in my pocket.

Its easy - as long as most developers dont care, i can stick to old games and their cheating players. For new games, i want more online players on a map (who ever knows the old tce/et/up-to-60-players on one map) and more care for game-play instead of some eye-candy.

Thats why i random play "urban terroe" but the old version, cause the new one introduced some timeing problems, some animation quirks .. ... at the end, they only put some eye-cande on the old engine instead of going to newer and available ones (from ID). To play the new (still a frew years old) multiplayer ID quakewars thing, my hardware is sometimes too weak. So i can easy understand why a lot of people use consoles.

more?

Well Testy Linux and Steam is not contradictory anymore. There is a Linux Steam client. You can grab it here:

http://store.steampowered.com/about/

If you are more into gameplay than eyecandy and a lot of online players CS:GO is the right place for you. It has a huge and vivid community and regular updates and its hardware requirements are quite low. You should give it a try. There is a CS:GO client for Linux also. Steam page says minimum requirement is Ubuntu 12.04.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

We have a TS also. The IP is 46.20.46.88:10112

Consoles are bullshit in terms of controlling. I have a PS3 myself and have only rarely used it to play games since using a gamepad is not as precise as the usage of a mouse and a keyboard - especially in fps.

Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:06 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Lets revive TCE.
Wink

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:09 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:
Lets revive TCE.
Wink

do you dream of that every night? Laughing

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » About TrueCombat:Elite All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: