teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
hi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
hi
test-dr

Post Reply with quote
[color=f000f0]eXtasy - keep on fighting -
you dont need to worry - this is like a "never say never again"
-
play on servers, keep your name (dont change like such noobs, who
think they are c001, cause their nicks changing quicker than the games, they play). And get your style ... thats not only the game-play, tactics... its more the desire like in sports ..... even a lost game is worth to keep on playing ...
-
-
[/color]

only testing .... --- damn, another uncovered bug
Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:44 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
[C22]-Mangoo

Post Reply with quote
I would like to not join Le Gonzos. I think you are way too normal. I will join Little Brown Wing Girl Scout Group instead!! Cool
Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:17 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
hum...

I read this thread....but I didn't really get the point why some of you have doubts to have him in our team. Question

I've seen him a couple of times too and as far as I know he is a skilled player...

though dirty said no (and he is 50% of the bosses)...I think extasy deserves a chance or at least a clear reason why he is not accepted...

from me he gets a +/- 0

Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:54 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:
hum...

I read this thread....but I didn't really get the point why some of you have doubts to have him in our team. Question

I've seen him a couple of times too and as far as I know he is a skilled player...

though dirty said no (and he is 50% of the bosses)...I think extasy deserves a chance or at least a clear reason why he is not accepted...

from me he gets a +/- 0

it was also a clear no from bull. and during some TS session the majority of the gonzos did not wanted him in the clan.

btw: this cas is closed long time ago...so i see no reason in starting a discussion or brainstorm/voting on this anymore.

CASE CLOSED

Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: