teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
THE REAL "FUNNY SHIT" ;DDDDDD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
 
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Funny shit! View previous topic
View next topic
THE REAL "FUNNY SHIT" ;DDDDDD
Author Message
TriffiD
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1933
Location: Lüneburg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
I think this is funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkzsoJf-UsA

_________________

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando



Joined: 09 Sep 2007
Posts: 5409
Location: Under the hood.

Post Reply with quote
Laughing

_________________

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MONTANA



Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 2624
Location: Freiberg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
Very Happy

_________________
"I´M NOT CRAZY
My Reality Is Just Different Than Yours"
Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:00 am View user's profile Send private message
Blueberry
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1051
Location: Germany

Post Reply with quote
haha, that guy is hilarious. Laughing

edit: this whole show seems to be damn funny. triff, there's a torrent of the whole season on piratebay if you're interested. Wink

_________________
Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
TriffiD
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1933
Location: Lüneburg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
Blueberry wrote:
haha, that guy is hilarious. Laughing

edit: this whole show seems to be damn funny. triff, there's a torrent of the whole season on piratebay if you're interested. Wink
I saw some of the episodes when they aired (Satellites are an ingenious invention). The "Interpretative Dance" was best, imho. The rest is mostly ok.

_________________

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
MONTANA



Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Posts: 2624
Location: Freiberg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
http://www.chilloutzone.net/video/das-todesphon.html

_________________
"I´M NOT CRAZY
My Reality Is Just Different Than Yours"
Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
TriffiD
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1933
Location: Lüneburg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
MONTANA wrote:
http://www.chilloutzone.net/video/das-todesphon.html
That does not work. I tried it.

_________________

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Feb 2006
Posts: 2106
Location: Coquelles, France

Post Reply with quote
Did you check if the safety catch was on?

_________________
Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:09 am View user's profile Send private message
Blueberry
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Oct 2007
Posts: 1051
Location: Germany

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
Blueberry wrote:
haha, that guy is hilarious. Laughing

edit: this whole show seems to be damn funny. triff, there's a torrent of the whole season on piratebay if you're interested. Wink
I saw some of the episodes when they aired (Satellites are an ingenious invention). The "Interpretative Dance" was best, imho. The rest is mostly ok.


i saw one of those sideways sketches and had to laugh pretty hard, but you're right. the dance is really the highlight.

_________________
Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 pm View user's profile Send private message
TriffiD
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1933
Location: Lüneburg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
Blueberry wrote:
TriffiD wrote:
Blueberry wrote:
haha, that guy is hilarious. Laughing

edit: this whole show seems to be damn funny. triff, there's a torrent of the whole season on piratebay if you're interested. Wink
I saw some of the episodes when they aired (Satellites are an ingenious invention). The "Interpretative Dance" was best, imho. The rest is mostly ok.


i saw one of those sideways sketches and had to laugh pretty hard, but you're right. the dance is really the highlight.
Even the artists seem to like what he is doing with their songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9YhDFFBuOU
If he only would play the guitar-slides the right way around in the end... Rolling Eyes

_________________

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:37 am View user's profile Send private message
( >'.')>



Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Posts: 1608
Location: Where i lay my head is home

Post Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpeRk1YFn8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPllpzxmM5k

Laughing

_________________

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:56 pm View user's profile Send private message
( >'.')>



Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Posts: 1608
Location: Where i lay my head is home

Post Reply with quote
http://www.dorkly.com/embed/42782/jedi-condoms
Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykuTKwbRwF0
Eastbound & Down is awesome Laughing

_________________

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:01 pm View user's profile Send private message
TriffiD
Site Admin


Joined: 04 Feb 2007
Posts: 1933
Location: Lüneburg, Germany

Post Reply with quote
How about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlwilbVYvUg

_________________

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando



Joined: 09 Sep 2007
Posts: 5409
Location: Under the hood.

Post Reply with quote
pretty good

_________________

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
( >'.')>



Joined: 10 Mar 2008
Posts: 1608
Location: Where i lay my head is home

Post Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDeRIPTyV50

I got a fever and the only prescription is more psychotic midgets

_________________

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:    
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Funny shit! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

 
Jump to: 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Design by Freestyle XL / Flowers Online.