teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
How are you today?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
How are you today?

Are you bored?
Yes, I am.
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Certainly.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Can't say how much.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
RRRRRRAAAKDGSNXCH!
60%
 60%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 20

TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:
Don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days every month and doesn't die!
He is about to become a lawyer. The concept of trust is completely alien to him anyhow. Wink

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:20 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:

How are studies going altogether, deimos? Is it fun? How are the girls? Have they dissolved the reservations you had in the beginning?

well I'm giving my very best at the moment...due to the change of my university I hope things will be better than they were before...but it looks quite promising at the moment. "fun"??? you can't be serious...Laughing Laughing Laughing honestly...of course there is fun now and then but it's still to much of abstract matter (but I guess that's why it is called "to study" [latin: studere = to read] and not "to practise")

too much stuff to read and fill your head with...you know what I am talking about... Crying or Very sad

well thanks for your concerns triff but I can calm you...the girls are just fine...the only problem is that I am in a relationship for nearly 3,5 years now and therefore unfortunately cannot actively experience the variety of sweet and delicious student-girls like the way I like to do (my girlfriend would rip my head off if I did Laughing Laughing Laughing)...but...I can't promise anything.... Embarassed

Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:40 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Allright, I know what you mean. The most important thing is to have a good team. Not less than two and not more than five mates to learn with. One of them also always knows about the fabulous script they sell in building number 233, room 022 in the basement and what course is easy and/or important. And: Stick to it, no matter what. Never never never give up.

Thinking of the guys I studied with, one bloke comes to my mind every time. He suffered from a quite rare disease called the turret-syndrom. I hadn't too much to do with him but once he asked me to copy my notes for him, because one part of his illness is that he couldn't completely control his movements. So at times he was unable to take notes himself. The other problem he had was that he was forced to swear and shout at people. I will never forget me standing at the copier and copying my work for him while he called me a "Schlampe" and kept saying "Jajajajaja, Arschloch". That was quite bizzare.
Hmpf, I could go waffle about those things for ages. Too boring even for this thread. Rolling Eyes

Good to hear that the girls are ok, though.

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:57 pm View user's profile Send private message
init

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
... he was forced to swear and shout at people. I will never forget me standing at the copier and copying my work for him while he called me a "Schlampe" and kept saying "Jajajajaja, Arschloch". That was quite bizzare.

hmm, sounds familiar..? I wonder..? Naaaaa!
Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:09 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:

well thanks for your concerns triff but I can calm you...the girls are just fine...the only problem is that I am in a relationship for nearly 3,5 years now and therefore unfortunately cannot actively experience the variety of sweet and delicious student-girls like the way I like to do (my girlfriend would rip my head off if I did Laughing Laughing Laughing)...but...I can't promise anything.... Embarassed

You'll start dipping your biscuit in a couple of weeks.

I did Twisted Evil

Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:11 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
My turn to be BORED!
Confused

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Fri May 15, 2009 12:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:
d3im0s wrote:

You'll start dipping your biscuit in a couple of weeks.

I did Twisted Evil

looking back....spliffy was so right...damn spliffy... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ok but it's over now...enough of "biscuit dipping"....need to get back to work Shocked

Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:59 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
I have got back with a old girlfriend from 1995 because she has massive tits Twisted Evil

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bonzo wrote:
I have got back with a old girlfriend from 1995 because she has massive tits Twisted Evil

don bonzini is quite a playboy Very Happy

Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:55 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: