teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
GONZOFEST 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
GONZOFEST 2009
Bionic Commando

Post GONZOFEST 2009 Reply with quote

So uncle Sau and uncle Korni are coming to Finland.
We will celebrate midsummernight and gonzo lifestyle whole week.

All tce players are of course welcome, please be age 18+ (or 16+ to girls Very Happy ).
Please, you can tell your requests here (what to do, where to be, drinks, everything).

I'll try to contact other tce players around Finland also, our friends from other clans, like Majesty and HappyBunny, and of course hope that kirbster will join us too.

I have many ideas, but we will see what our special guests will want to see.

More info later.

I hope good thoughts to this fest by every gonzo. Monty, 'cause he makes me laugh. Spliffy, 'cause he makes me cook better. d3im0s, 'cause I can thank him where I am now. HEINI, 'cause now I know that "pretty" means. cD, 'cause he made me bow in front of the knife. Bonzo, 'cause nothing beats "curry smelling burps". Init aka. Raoul Duke aka. Turbo Lover, 'cause of the strongest soul in the world. dirtyjack, 'cause of the gonzo sigs in our forums, and being the father to us all. Killermaster for being the ultimate spammer in our forums. Eazy-E for being... well... I don't know, himself? Twisted Evil ( >'.')> for being pink ball. Splinx just for being very special person, last tce player and the last stronghold of gonzo raiding party. True/<ill@ for the best nades in tce. FishFace for being british jerk Smile . Blueberry for the most beautiful voice in our TS. Sh1Fty, 'cause he really is the most special person in our family. Test-dr for showing us how evil governments can be, and how annoying is to read pink text. mtz aka. muetze, 'cause my deep love to him. gr0wkilla, 'cause the best goddamn player in tce. ErdingA, 'cause when he is around he makes everyone smile. MightyMoses, 'cause every team needs one communist to be democratic. Swatme, 'cause without him there wouldn't be enough skirts in the world, you twerp! bull for being the most important person to create the way of gonzolife. Of course all the others too (you guys don't visit this forum, so why write anything? Just know that you have special place in my heart.) like JuPiDu, St0n3dR!der, loki, rudi, wopper, zewuchto, Kiesel, Major_Hoe, and of course, Rafty. Ooooohhh, my fingers!
SauBaer and Korni get of course the special thanks from me: Sau, thank you for your awesome custom map, I will never forget it, and Korni, that you for being the ultimate rusher in tce.

TeamGonzo is a family, not only a clan.
We never cheat, and never will.
We are fair, but dirty.
We are too weird to live, but too rare to die.

masterchef out.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:26 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
OKlop

Post Reply with quote
Sad

i cant find myself... Sad

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:17 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
I don't list noobs.

Laughing

(sry OKlop, what to say about monkeyman? Everyone knows you...)

Twisted Evil

There is too much people, probably I forgot many others too, FUCK I'm drunk! It is 2:14AM here!

btw OKlop, can you come?

Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:53 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Trying to invite HappyBunny also...

http://www.tce-force.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=2&func=view&id=2350&catid=13

Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
OKlop

Post Reply with quote
i would like to get drunk with u all but i think i cant make it...actually im getting married just a few days before, 30.05.

Smile

Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:49 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
eppe

Post Reply with quote
I can't come ?Sad
Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:48 am View user's profile Send private message
Majesty

Post Reply with quote
We have summerhouse for 12ppl wich we can use.

Uncle bio whatabout bully?
Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:39 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
eppe wrote:
I can't come ?Sad

Of course, all C22 members are welcome also.
Very Happy

Majesty wrote:
We have summerhouse for 12ppl wich we can use.

Uncle bio whatabout bully?

That kind of summerhouse would be excellent!
I hope it would be free for one or two nights!
And sure, bully is welcome also.

Razz

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:16 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
btw, getting married OKlop?
with your hand, eh?

Twisted Evil

(seriously, congratz!)

Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:18 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
( >'.')>

Post Reply with quote
OKlop wrote:
i would like to get drunk with u all but i think i cant make it...actually im getting married just a few days before, 30.05.

Smile

MAN DOWN!

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:13 am View user's profile Send private message
( >'.')>

Post Reply with quote
Oh yeah and if i live to see june im quite sure i'll be there..
In the end it'll be just me and bio drinking warm beer from his crappy oven Laughing

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 am View user's profile Send private message
eppe

Post Reply with quote
Yay let's see if I get a job and if I don't well then I'll be there
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:13 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Bring Init with you ok?
Cool

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Re: GONZOFEST 2009 Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:

So uncle Sau and uncle Korni are coming to Finland.
We will celebrate midsummernight and gonzo lifestyle whole week.

All tce players are of course welcome, please be age 18+ (or 16+ to girls Very Happy ).
Please, you can tell your requests here (what to do, where to be, drinks, everything).

I'll try to contact other tce players around Finland also, our friends from other clans, like Majesty and HappyBunny, and of course hope that kirbster will join us too.

I have many ideas, but we will see what our special guests will want to see.

More info later.

I hope good thoughts to this fest by every gonzo. Monty, 'cause he makes me laugh. Spliffy, 'cause he makes me cook better. d3im0s, 'cause I can thank him where I am now. HEINI, 'cause now I know that "pretty" means. cD, 'cause he made me bow in front of the knife. Bonzo, 'cause nothing beats "curry smelling burps". Init aka. Raoul Duke aka. Turbo Lover, 'cause of the strongest soul in the world. dirtyjack, 'cause of the gonzo sigs in our forums, and being the father to us all. Killermaster for being the ultimate spammer in our forums. Eazy-E for being... well... I don't know, himself? Twisted Evil ( >'.')> for being pink ball. Splinx just for being very special person, last tce player and the last stronghold of gonzo raiding party. True/<ill@ for the best nades in tce. FishFace for being british jerk Smile . Blueberry for the most beautiful voice in our TS. Sh1Fty, 'cause he really is the most special person in our family. Test-dr for showing us how evil governments can be, and how annoying is to read pink text. mtz aka. muetze, 'cause my deep love to him. gr0wkilla, 'cause the best goddamn player in tce. ErdingA, 'cause when he is around he makes everyone smile. MightyMoses, 'cause every team needs one communist to be democratic. Swatme, 'cause without him there wouldn't be enough skirts in the world, you twerp! bull for being the most important person to create the way of gonzolife. Of course all the others too (you guys don't visit this forum, so why write anything? Just know that you have special place in my heart.) like JuPiDu, St0n3dR!der, loki, rudi, wopper, zewuchto, Kiesel, Major_Hoe, and of course, Rafty. Ooooohhh, my fingers!
SauBaer and Korni get of course the special thanks from me: Sau, thank you for your awesome custom map, I will never forget it, and Korni, that you for being the ultimate rusher in tce.

TeamGonzo is a family, not only a clan.
We never cheat, and never will.
We are fair, but dirty.
We are too weird to live, but too rare to die.

masterchef out.

amen reverent bionic.

a gonzocon sounds very nice indeed...I'd love to come but I have alot of occupation with my studies atm. we have tried to organize one a couple of years ago as far as I can remember....it unfortunately never happened Crying or Very sad

Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
HappyBunny

Post PARTAAY Reply with quote
Ill be there! Bio, you have any faster way of contacting you? something like msn messenger or skype?
Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:37 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: