Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Games & More View previous topic
View next topic
wii
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
what is wii?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blueberry
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
nothing you need to know about. as far as i know neither beer nor asian young girls are involved.
Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
( >'.')> wrote:

gf does mean gayface right?

do you know gfu?

go fuck urself.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:40 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Blueberry wrote:
nothing you need to know about. as far as i know neither beer nor asian young girls are involved.

10-4

Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:
I got a wii too.

I really like wii sports resort, especially the table tennis.

I got one yesterday. I have the UK-Bundle with sport resort and this addon to the remote. You can spare lots of money, if you buy an UK-import.
I like most of the disciplines, but I suck at table tennis, which is most embarrassing, cos I used to play it in my youth every day. Swordfighting is fun and bowling and golf.

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
Spliffy wrote:
I got a wii too.

I got one yesterday.

spoiled asses...nothing but spoiled asses in here...

Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:04 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:
TriffiD wrote:
Spliffy wrote:
I got a wii too.

I got one yesterday.

spoiled asses...nothing but spoiled asses in here...

d3im0s, du Beule.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
Blueberry
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
btw i rented cod4 reflex for the wii last week, but it sucks... way to hard to learn the controls and not relxed playing, too... so i'd suggest to not bother with trying that.
Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Blueberry wrote:
btw i rented cod4 reflex for the wii last week, but it sucks... way to hard to learn the controls and not relxed playing, too... so i'd suggest to not bother with trying that.

I recently played some shooter (forgot it's name) on a PS3 at my friend's place...playing ego shooters with a gamepad or whatsoever is a mess...though he had a large 41 inch TV I used to hit nothing and died all the time...honestly this stands in no relation to a good mouse plus a keyboard...

just wanted to point that out.

Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:47 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:
Blueberry wrote:

I recently played some shooter (forgot it's name) on a PS3 at my friend's place...playing ego shooters with a gamepad or whatsoever is a mess...though he had a large 41 inch TV I used to hit nothing and died all the time...honestly this stands in no relation to a good mouse plus a keyboard...

You hit nothing? I don't get the point of your argumentation, then... Twisted Evil

Uiuiuiuiui - boser Triffi, böser Triffi

Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
d3im0s wrote:
Blueberry wrote:

You hit nothing? I don't get the point of your argumentation, then... Twisted Evil

indeed u bösewicht...pöser pöser purche!!!

Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:03 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:
TriffiD wrote:
d3im0s wrote:
Blueberry wrote:

indeed u bösewicht...pöser pöser purche!!!

Ich chleuder mich chelbst chu poden...
Umm - This Wii is more fun, than I first thought. I bought it for my wife in the first place (you know: balance-board and yoga and all this stuff) but now every muscle in my arms is aching and I still can't stop bowling and slicing things they throw at my pretty mii... Shocked Rolling Eyes

Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
what?
Smile

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:40 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:
what?
Smile

I SAID:
Umm - This Wii is more fun, than I first thought. I bought it for my wife in the first place (you know: balance-board and yoga and all this stuff) but now every muscle in my arms is aching and I still can't stop bowling and slicing things they throw at my pretty mii... Shocked Rolling Eyes

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:11 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
Bionic Commando wrote:
what?
Smile

I SAID:

bio got owned Laughing

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Games & More All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: