teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Call of Duty 7: Black Cocks (d3im0s loves those)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Games & More View previous topic
View next topic
Call of Duty 7: Black Cocks (d3im0s loves those)
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Okay, nice. So we just need the game. I have one on ebay for 38 Pounds, about 43 EUR. I hope there is a site and a offer where you get the game cheaper.

When not, can Spliff/Bio buy the game but send it directly to Germany? The purchasing is being done in another country, here Finland or France. Or even FishFace, when he is still a gonzo and alive? Smile

So the best idea I have is that we all, who want the game, pay directly to Bio/Spliff and they buy 3 to 4 games - themselves included - and we pay the shipping also. So everything should be okay?

Twisted Evil That's the best way I think.

3-4x30 Pounds + shipping 5 Pounds? I think I have to ask Blue, he is our Amazon buyer Rolling Eyes

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:49 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Preordered uk version... Costs about 43-44 EUR

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic

Last edited by KillaMasta on Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
I finally ordered here:

www.gamestation.co.uk

Was a total of £37.94 incl. the shipping to Germany which means 43,80 €.

Thanks to Spliffy for that hint....I hope it works.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:19 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Quote:
Gamestation: Your order has left the building...

We thought you'd like to know that your order containing the above item(s) has left the building and will soon be delivered. Not long to go now ?

Your credit / debit card will now be charged in accordance with your instructions.

looks like an happy end...at least for so far....

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:09 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
merlin1991

Post Reply with quote
don't wanna disappoint you german gays but:

http://www.pixelmonsters.de/games/news/2010/10/28/call-of-duty-black-ops-uk-version-nicht-in-deutschland-spielbar

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
merlin1991 wrote:
don't wanna disappoint you german gays but:

http://www.pixelmonsters.de/games/news/2010/10/28/call-of-duty-black-ops-uk-version-nicht-in-deutschland-spielbar

We know that already (have a look at the postings above). As the article correctly points out the UK-version cannot be activated via
a German IP. But that doesn't mean that once it is activated (via a Proxy or someone who doesn't live in Germany) it cannot be played here.
As far as we know this issue only affects the activation.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:11 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
SauBaer

Post Reply with quote
I seriously hope they don´t fuck around with actually playing the uk game... cuz that would be just nuts...
Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
How u mean that sau?

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:26 pm View user's profile Send private message
SauBaer

Post Reply with quote
I mean it like when you play they dont start checking your IP or whatever.
I know they didn´t announce any checks after activation but still everything could happen. (and yeah, that would suck pretty much imo)
Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
uncle will help you.

btw. my little sis got an healthy boy.
uncle will bee an awesome uncle.
drinking in sauna and all that shit.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:20 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Read that Activision confirmed CallofDuty8. Coming next year, maybe even during summer.
Maybe I will wait for a while.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:28 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
I know. But not in summer, in exactly this month next year. Not in summer. I understood that irony Laughing Every year, when they could they'd also just wait 6 month - but that's globalization and capitalism.

Don't wait, Infinity sucks although they make good games and better games than Treyarch. Their procedure against their customer and they typ of ripping people's wallet - they started with 60 EUR for a game and now Treyarch also want 60 EUR and others will follow - and I just did for my friends here, for keep the community going and of course I have not payed 60 EUR, I payed a bit less on another site - and their no understanding with respect to their customers. They fucked up a nice done game with no dedicated server where you cannot choose your map and kick son of bitches or even disabling those fucking killstreaks.

Of course it is full of fun having a helicopter or even a nuke - but not all day which this camper and idiots just camping for a helicopter the whole day.

So don't wait for Infuckity Ward and - by the way, you say always you will wait and wait, buy it for your family here - buy Treyarch's game, give it a try. Some of us are going to buy the game and you will also - I hope. Because you wait, still wait, for the soon commercially available TrueCombat: Elite...

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:

congratz.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:29 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:
Bionic Commando wrote:

congratz.

Not an alcoholic like uncle/brother XD

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Nah!
She is actually pretty stupid.
I mean she doesn't enjoy her life at all.
Never seen her drinking or smoking.
I guess something went wrong, she is cellbiologist of some sort.

Gonna teach that kid some Finnish manners.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Games & More All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: