View next topic
science
MONTANA

Post science Reply with quote
Creepy crawlies << click me

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:51 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Haha! The first one reminds me of one fat girl i had the other day.

edited by..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Who edited it!
WHO!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
( >'.')>

Post Reply with quote
I bet she swallowed..

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
that one looks like some serious evil bacteria...

Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:07 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
That's bonzo's cock...

Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K39Q9zvQoE&feature=fvhr

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K39Q9zvQoE&feature=fvhr
Ha, nice!

Have I posted this? If so, I am sorry for reposting things, but my cerebral fitness...

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Few weeks ago I read somewhere that thay have found new star that is the biggest now, easily.
Anyways, I'm not into these things, but I bet one girl down my street must have the biggest arse in the universe.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:13 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:
Few weeks ago I read somewhere that thay have found new star that is the biggest now, easily.
Anyways, I'm not into these things, but I bet one girl down my street must have the biggest arse in the universe.

A girl up your street HAS to have the biggest arse in the universe. Twisted Evil

Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:58 am View user's profile Send private message
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Btw: They found the most massive star out there. That does not automatically mean that it is the biggest star. The star is called R136a1 and the English Wikipedia points out that VY Canis Majoris still is the largest star. But non the less: R136a1 is 40000 times brighter than the sun. That means it is about as much brighter than the sun as the sun is brighter than the moon.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
"When I am old, I'll just grumble." isn't a joke actually.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:45 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:
The translation is a little harder. I would need FishFace to help me with that. The best word for "nörgeln" - in the sense it is used here - I found so far is probably "to grouch". The German word actually already carries a certain, then again quite low, amount of funniness in it. The really funny part is the sentence after that: "Das wird ein Spaß" ("That'll be a sport" with "sport" in the sense of "fun in performing the grouching"). That is the one where you are supposed to laugh and laugh and laugh. If not, you are old already... Laughing
Weeeelll, ok - I admit it is not a joke, but if you were a German you could snigger at it or even think about it for a while, because it expresses the view of younger people on the elderly and beyond that implicates that the young expect to keep their positive and progressive view on the world and plan to only pretend to become grouchy to fulfil the role assigned to them by society, which then again suggests that the gap between generations which sometimes seems to be more like an abyss, is in fact merely a shallow trench.

What would it be in Finnish?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
Bionic Commando wrote:
The translation is a little harder. I would need FishFace to help me with that. The best word for "nörgeln" - in the sense it is used here - I found so far is probably "to grouch". The German word actually already carries a certain, then again quite low, amount of funniness in it. The really funny part is the sentence after that: "Das wird ein Spaß" ("That'll be a sport" with "sport" in the sense of "fun in performing the grouching"). That is the one where you are supposed to laugh and laugh and laugh. If not, you are old already... Laughing
Weeeelll, ok - I admit it is not a joke, but if you were a German you could snigger at it or even think about it for a while, because it expresses the view of younger people on the elderly and beyond that implicates that the young expect to keep their positive and progressive view on the world and plan to only pretend to become grouchy to fulfil the role assigned to them by society, which then again suggests that the gap between generations which sometimes seems to be more like an abyss, is in fact merely a shallow trench.

What?

Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Bionic Commando wrote:
TriffiD wrote:
Bionic Commando wrote:

What?
What what? You started saying I was not funny - that is a serious accusation. Laughing
The word "just" is wrong in this case, too, btw. It has to be "only".

Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Off-Topic All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: