RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Biggie smalls

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Funny shit! View previous topic
View next topic
Biggie smalls
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Biggie smalls Reply with quote
Well, the last few days were filled with a lot of heavy meals and gallons of wine. So today I decided to at least have an extensive walk around the neighbourhood to see how many letterboxes were blown up. But I found nothing interesting until I came by an elementary school with some graffiti on a wall. This is it:

Obviously someone wanted to inform me that Biggie - the German short form of the name "Birgit" - smells. "Oh, brilliant", I thought. "How stupid must you be to spell 'smell' with an 'a'?"
And if the author is stupid enough to make such mistakes, he certainly isn't intelligent enough to realise that poor Birgit probably cannot help it, because she maybe suffers from some kind of disease that fiddles with her perspiratory glands. Maybe she is on the brink of killing herself because of that and this dyslexic idiot just gave her the last impulse to finally end it all.
I turned around in anger and wanted to go home, but something made me look back again.

Maybe I am wrong and this "a" was put there on purpose... a pun, maybe. Maybe it was not Birgit, but someone called Biggie because he or she was indeed "Big" in the sense of fat and this obese person is finally loosing weight and... well... "smalls"? This graffiti would then be a good message. A beacon of hope for all of us to tell us that we can do everything, if we try hard enough. I mean, really: if even huge Biggie manages to finally loose weight... What a wonderful message to give all the little kids of that school, telling them that trying hard is not in vain.

I congratulated me on my cleverness, that I found it out and I just wanted to leave with a smile on my face when it struck me again. Smile!?! Maybe the guy who wrote that line wanted to confuse the reader. Maybe his message was much more basic and he simply wants us to continue going through the vocals and find out that Biggie is indeed good old "Birgit" and she "smiles"?

If there is one thing I hate, it is not knowing what the truth is. In my head there was a ghoulish picture of fat, stinking Birgit that droolingly starts a grin that certainly was not approved by her dentist. Now I know why the author does not dare to tell us directly what he means. This is horrible and the world has to be informed about this monstrosity that lives among us. Tomorrow I will get myself a spray can and tell the unvarnished truth. Promise.

Finally online: TriffiD's Astronomy Page
Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
so much text and philosophy for such an easy and obvious answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notorious_B.I.G.

you should listen more to that good old hip-hop Truffi.... Wink

Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:49 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
d3im0s wrote:

Aha! That would explain why there was a graffiti on the next wall saying "Tupac rulez".
I am a hip hop expert, fyi. Cool Cool Everyone knows that.

Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:41 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
TriffiD wrote:
d3im0s wrote:

Aha! That would explain why there was a graffiti on the next wall saying "Tupac rulez".
I am a hip hop expert, fyi. Cool Cool Everyone knows that.

yeah, that would definately fit in the context Smile

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:16 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x02bE_GzbJo

Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:21 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
I dont get it.

So this fat singer sprayed the walls.
Why they wont take him into custody?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
( >'.')>

Post Reply with quote
If you say Biggie Smalls three times in front of a mirror, he'll come and shoot in the face.

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
Splinx

Post Reply with quote
cause he s dead bio^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo

If u wondered who they missed in that song 15 years ago when u heard it in the radio...now finally u know ;P

Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:05 am View user's profile Send private message
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Splinx wrote:
cause he s dead bio^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM0-ZU8njdo

If u wondered who they missed in that song 15 years ago when u heard it in the radio...now finally u know ;P

but isn't that a Police cover?
Confused

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:03 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Well I don't care. I am quite happy now, that Birgit is ok and safe. That's all that counts.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hmmm,

A challenge for the more contemplative among us.

Birgit may well be big (poor girl) and no doubt have teeth like a horse who galloped into a wall. She is probably infatuated in our author who no doubt left this message for her. You see, he likes her but cannot see past her portly figure. This message was intended for her to see because if she only ate BASIL and EGG then she would surely SLIM down and be far more aesthetically pleasing and get the portion of author sausage that she so desperately desires.

Come on Birgit.....you can do it!

Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:10 am View user's profile Send private message
( >'.')>

Post Reply with quote
Triff met Birgit on a romantic cruise and had sexy time with her. The next morning he woke up and Birgit was gone. The only thing she left was a note saying "Biggie Smalls". Now desperately trying to find her, Triff keeps tagging the hoods and hoping he would see the love of his life once again. Crying or Very sad

d3im0s wrote:
I like arnie's dick Laughing Laughing
Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:19 pm View user's profile Send private message
TriffiD
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
( >'.')> wrote:
Triff met Birgit on a romantic cruise and had sexy time with her. The next morning he woke up and Birgit was gone. The only thing she left was a note saying "Biggie Smalls". Now desperately trying to find her, Triff keeps tagging the hoods and hoping he would see the love of his life once again. Crying or Very sad
No, not any more, now that I know that she has bad teeth.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Funny shit! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: