teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
I am Back!

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
I am Back!
Duarte

Post I am Back! Reply with quote
Very Happy
Hello! i am back! i used to be an TCE player when 0.46 i use to play with Guizmo the mighty himself!
and well ive been absent till just about now! "im gettin back into it"
i wanna play with the clan and the clan seems awesome!
Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm
Duarte

Post Reply with quote
my name is Eliseo Duarte
my ingame name will be : iYellAtPuppys
uhhhh yeah
Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 pm
Bionic Commando

Post Reply with quote
Thanks for dropping by.
Wink

One thing you should know, is that we have only handful of TCE players left, most of us play other games now.
Me, growkilla and splinx EDIT: and Spliffy play TCE, and some others time-to-time.
Also note that if you are in hurry joining up in clan, gonzos is not probably the best choice, takes long time (read: months) until you are really in.

Anyways, spam this forum, try to get in TS (when there is other people) and get some dirty attention, and you should be fine.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3332770
C4 Corvette, love her till my death.
Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:55 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Duarte

Post Reply with quote
well i play 0.49 i really dont know what version you guys play an my TCE name i: iYellAtPuppys
but ill spam time to time
Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:26 pm
test-dr

Post Reply with quote
[color=#00ffff} maybe tce gets a re-live ...

but i doubt about it ..
[/color]

only testing .... --- damn, another uncovered bug
Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hey Duarte, thanks for showing interest in our clan. Well there's nothing much constructive I can say at the moment besides of: hang around with us
from time to time so that we can get to know you better. Since times have changed and TCE has become outdated somehow many of us have moved
to other games like e.g. MW3, BF3 and such. Further many Gonzos are AFK. As far as I am informed there are still some Gonzos playing TCE. But Gonzo is not the clan it was in the good
old TCE times anymore. So if you are looking for a clan with many active players and a vibrant community Team Gonzo might - unfortunately - not be the right place for you at the moment.

cheers.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:34 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: