teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
FairPlay
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
FairPlay
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
dirtyjacky wrote:
first of all: killer is the biggest camper at all! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

second part = to make spookys statement clear for everyone:

KILLERMASTER YOU BITCH..YOU AND ME...VILLAGE...ONLY KNIFE...!! AND EVERYONE SHOULD SPECTATE US...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

yeah i will be the ref and in same channel with Killer in ts....yo Killer lets kick "Chefchen"

Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:46 am View user's profile Send private message
KillerMaster

Post Reply with quote
Okay dirty. No problem. And thanks to Rafty, Spliffy and all other gonzos.. Only our TS is nice. No more.

And you dirty boy. You will be the l0ser... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

And I don't camp. I'm the rusher in gonzo, of some!!!

ONLY FEW TIMES TO GET BOMB OR IF I'M THE LAST ONE :> Razz Razz
Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:06 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
test-dr

Post Reply with quote
hey Spooky
i think i got you - understand - but the point is,
and you know it, things did explode this special evening - and that was
the problem. And i am sure you know the way gonzos are playing, is to keep it fair - - you remember my jokes about cheating - were i did not get the point, others might take it for granted and not as a joke - i am laughing about the real game-cheaters and if i suspect some, i dont play on there playgrounds. And as long there are enough fair players, i dont need to stop playing, i only have to look for a different place.
-
Last: to post this here, thats the right way to clarify things - and you know yourself, nobody should come to play on C22-server and tell your teammates how they have to do their referree job.
-
like its said on our forum: Play fair, play dirty.
I hope you got the prioritys, and pardon, cannot stand to say it about one of your examples:

Quote:
1st Round I run forward Up the stairs and proceed to A. along with most my team. Then after a short while The Bomb is planted at B
I head back to B and Kill 3 guys Then im Killed by a 4th guy.

you did kill three in a row and failed at the fourth. If cheating you would never have killed three in a row. Maybe more, you were disappointed not to put down the last one too -- thats a very convenient feeling for me Embarassed
and about that speaking about "camping" ... i hear it too often during the evening, and the damn camper comes allways around the wrong corner ...

only testing .... --- damn, another uncovered bug
Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:35 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
[C22]-Dragoon

Post Reply with quote
Nor do we give them the chance to moan about it as none of us is sitting in ref just because it is silly and can cause ill feelings. But we have gotten that you do not want us on the server, so be it.

We can play on other servers, yes they have people on ref, but they dont bitch about somebody's playstyle or tell somebody's position to the whole server.

I dont care how much OTHER servers have referees. I just thought u guys would get the point why we are requesting that. For everybody's good, yours and others that play on it. Plus it gives your server a clean image. Ok you want to be just like everyone else, fine.

Yes it is your server and its yours to do anything you like. Everybody sit on ref, I dont care, not anymore.

Oh btw, there is also things like etadmin_mod, you dont need to log in as ref, you can just kick or ban people with etadmin commands. As I guess that is the reason your guys are sitting in ref, because you claim they dont relay positions or bitch about ppl's playstyles while being no better themselves.

I just dont understand how hard is it to be different. And yes I like many of you Gonzos and I hold nothing against you, I am just in awe how hard is it to see the point we are trying to make and how easy it is for u to just ignore it and while doing so give a bad image for your clan and your server. Sad

Oh and about the camping stuff.. Well as long as the game mode is what it is, what do you think happens when u are the terrorist and your mission is to plant the bomb at designated target, and other team is supposed to be defending? All the camping comments make me laugh. Oh boo hoo terrorists are camping set the server for 2 / round if want it to be TDM or change the game mode to BC, oh yeah then you'll be even more pissed because nobody HAS to do anything anymore, they can just sit in the corner even more mmmm.

Ohwell... I hope my post didn't come out too agressive... I didn't want to piss off at you or your clan nor your server. Just being curious on why it is after all this so important to be in the ref all the time...
Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:29 pm View user's profile Send private message
[C22]-SpOOky

Post Reply with quote
Test: Your also Missing my Point.

I..DID..NOT...SAY...YOU...USED...TEAMSPEAK...TO...GIVE...MY..POSITION
Wink

I posted what happened in the 1st Round To show Why I went to defend B.
Howver for the 2nd & 3rd round Killermaster(referee) Saw I was defending and Told the Whole server where i was and Bitched at me for camping.
This sort of thing has happened More than Once Hence me posting about it here.

Yes its your server, And your right to choose to be ref, But IMO its Not cool to be logged into Ref the whole time.
And Its Very Very Uncool to Then tell the whole server were the person is & The Insult them for Useing Tactics.

Like Dragoon said, U can Admin your server without being REF.
Our server runs the Mod that allows us to ban people and Move 999 to spectators wihtout Being Referee.
If you wanted this mod, Im sure Dragoon would be willing to give u any assiastance you needed. Wink

No hard feelings, and now Im bored of repeating myself Razz
But i Just wanna be sure U Understand the Point im makinmg

PS: This is Nothing to do with Teamspeak Laughing

Dam I widh i could make points as clear as that Dragoon Smile

Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:44 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KillerMaster

Post Reply with quote
Jaja. If you think we ghost do it. One match I played alone and killed u all. Was that ghosting? No! We aren't little kiddies and we win. If alone or in team. We win. Without ghosting. We win, we can play, we win. Okay? We win.
Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:37 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
OK OK.

It stops now.

Spooky and Dragoon you have made your points and I understand them.

Please remember that most gonzos are not English and even though they speak excellent english, they cannot be blamed if they interpret words in a different way.

It is plainly obvious that, after such an in depth discussion, any gonzos who are refs will be a little more careful what they say to the public from now on. Unless they are going to be bitchy bitches and do it on purpose just to annoy you (this is normal gonzo behaviour) Twisted Evil

Now...we just want to have fun and play the game so can we move on now please? Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I am just in awe how hard is it to see the point we are trying to make and how easy it is for u to just ignore it and while doing so give a bad image for your clan and your server.

And BTW. You are both familiar with this style of forum so if you have an issue like this in the future...why not pm us rather than post in the public domain for the whole world to see. You say that we are giving a bad image....well with posts like these you are not helping us either. Rather than keep it quiet and say a few words to those concerned or to the clan leaders you have involved everyone and that is something I don't like Mad .

Anyway. Like I said, All I want to do is play so lets get on with it and stop moaning please...

Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:

Anyway. Like I said, All I want to do is play so lets get on with it and stop moaning please...

nice last word spliffy.
i understand your points c22.. and i will keep that in my mind.

case closed

Fri Jun 02, 2006 11:02 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: