teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
FairPlay
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
FairPlay
[C22]-SpOOky

Post FairPlay Reply with quote
As some of You are aware, I and some of my Clan mates have been Unhappy with Referee Ghosting on your server.

Let me Explain a little about WHY we feel it is Soo Unfair.

1 of Many examples: I was playing Spec ops while alot of Gonzo's were terrorists.

1st Round I run forward Up the stairs and proceed to A. along with most my team. Then after a short while The Bomb is planted at B
I head back to B and Kill 3 guys Then im Killed by a 4th guy.

2nd Round I decide to Defend B, Since most our team headed off towards A Front route I find a nice spot in our spawn and watch the Back Door. Hopeing to Surprise any Rushing Terrorists.
Killermaster has Die's early and use's Referee status to Look at were the specs ops are.
Soon Im Told to stop camping in our spawn By Killermaster.
The effect of Killersmasters action is 3 fold.
1 Killer has Now gained an Unfair advantage In observeing were Defending Players are positioned, Rendering any tactical play by the spec ops Usless.
2 Informed the Whole Terror team still alive of a spec-ops Location & created a sead of Doubt about TS ghosting.
3 The game for me is Ruined Because Im told How I should Defend from the Bomb being Planted & Created a feeling that Gonzo dont care much about FAIRPLAY. Since this issue has been raised by us on your server Many times Now

3rd Round Exactly the same as Second Round So I quit the server.

Im posting this here in the Hope you will Understand My/Our Anoyance at the Use of referee for reasons other than to deal with Complaints/999/AFK

To be fair Most the time you guys dont use Ref except for good reason
But Killermaster dose Most of the time.

I have No problem with being watched/Observerd By Spectating players, But I find it Very unfair to be observed/ghosted by one of the enemy, every round.

This renders any tactical gameplay Useless.

Wed May 31, 2006 7:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
KillerMaster

Post Reply with quote
Who said that we ghost? U can't say anything about Ref#s. Look at Neelix or Force. There are 3 or 4 Ref's. We have only 1. What's your problem?
Only your clan say that we ghost. No. Never. I watch the opposide but dont say anything. We only say where we died. U too, I think, no more. If you think we ghost, your problem. But we aren't bad losers. You already. Idiocy!

Evil or Very Mad

DON'T FORGET: WE CAN KILL. WE ARE GONZOS. U MEAN WE ARE BAD PLAYER? TZZ. DON'T BE A BAD LOSER. I PLAYED OFTEN WITH U. ALONE. AND U WATCHED ME AND I YOU. I ONLY WRITED WHERE THEY ARE, BUT DON'T GHOSTED. IS THAT OKAY? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Wed May 31, 2006 7:58 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
KillerMaster wrote:
Who said that we ghost? U can't say anything about Ref#s. Look at Neelix or Force. There are 3 or 4 Ref's. We have only 1. What's your problem?
Only your clan say that we ghost. No. Never. I watch the opposide but dont say anything. We only say where we died. U too, I think, no more. If you think we ghost, your problem. But we aren't bad losers. You already. Idiocy!

Evil or Very Mad

DON'T FORGET: WE CAN KILL. WE ARE GONZOS. U MEAN WE ARE BAD PLAYER? TZZ. DON'T BE A BAD LOSER. I PLAYED OFTEN WITH U. ALONE. AND U WATCHED ME AND I YOU. I ONLY WRITED WHERE THEY ARE, BUT DON'T GHOSTED. IS THAT OKAY? Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

hola killer... getting aggresive a bit.. nice!

let me have 1-2 words to the topic:
i am always ref on the server?! why? i pay for it and being "co"admin.

Gonzos are free to the ref status: if they use it its fine with me! I do not complain or tell them to stop it. Of course you are right that 3-4 members on a 18 slot server is too much. But they like it.. And i won't forbid it!

@killer: übertreiben wir das ned hier! ist klar das des behindert ist... was will man da machen?! lass ihn wenn er des ned akzeptiert

Wink

Last edited by dirtyjacky on Wed May 31, 2006 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wed May 31, 2006 8:21 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Spooky.

I have played with the gonzos for some time now and nearly always on TS. I can tell you now that I have very rarely heard ghosting going on. We feel the need to fight our own fights without the help of god roaming around.

I will admit that there are often between 5-10 gonzos on TS at any one time and we are always taking the piss out of each other in game. More often than not we are on opposing sides and sometimes a little cheeky team flash, knife or ghost does appear but it is usually only between ourselves and people we like.

I think it is sad that you feel the need to post such a topic on our server. You are a player who we have all enjoyed playing with and, given that we have embraced you into our clan as you have us into yours, can't help but feel dissapointed that you would criticise one of our members like that.

Killer master is a very skilled and fair player. Maybe he did tell whoever to stop spawn camping etc. but please rememer this:

We pride ourselves on having a fast moving server where the action is non stop with team changes halfway through the map. This makes for fun gaming for everyone. When we see people camping and waiting for some excitement it can be boring for the other players watching as you well know. Have you considered that the bomb might have been moving to the opposite direction and you waiting at that location was pointless. Maybe by telling you and whoever else not to camp he was just getting the game moving along a little for everyones sake.

My loyalties obviously lie with my family here and although I understand the point you are trying to make, and you have made it in a tactful way, I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill in this instance.

So please Spooky......suck it up before it gets out of hand.

Wed May 31, 2006 8:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
i remember this day killermaster was mostly the last man standing and we were definitely not ghosting!!! our ts communication is good, that`s all.

Wed May 31, 2006 9:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Neigh

Post Reply with quote
yeh, I can confirm that theese little gonzo biatches are often owning on our servers too, where they are not refs and can't ref ghost.
I am also a ref, but on force servers. Normally when I am ref I sit and watch other forces / other good players, after checking so there are no afks. Today was an afk on terror with bomb, then it's helpful if there is a ref there to make the bomb free without teamkilling.
And finally, gonzos are really nice guys, and girl - heini Very Happy they are not some evil ghosts coming back to haunt you, they are alive and coming to haunt you Twisted Evil
Wed May 31, 2006 10:23 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Thanks Neigh.

What a nice horse you are Laughing .

I'll give you a carrot next time I see you.

Wed May 31, 2006 10:33 pm View user's profile Send private message
[C22]-SpOOky

Post Reply with quote
Your Missing my Pont.
When I use the Word Ghosting Im refering to watching/Looking at were and How the spec Ops operate.
My fault for not being More Clear.

Im NOT acuseing you of ghosting. Via TS.

Now We have that cleared up Try reading my post again

I was a Defender Spec ops, Doing a job For my Team
But Killer Told everyone on the server My location when he Moaned at me For Camping.

The main Point is, The ref gains an advantage when he Observes the Other teams Positions.

Like in this case Killer having seen I was DEFENDING and the location I was Useing, he can use that to HIS ADVANTAGE for the next round

Once again, Im not saying you use Teamspeak to give away such Info.
But ofcourse I know its possible.
My Beef is when you use it to Observe enemy Locations And then decide to Bitch about how people choose to play.

Its fine to moan about terrorists camping in 1 spot and Not moving
But when u Bitch about a Spec-Op for doing His Job, Less than 2 mins Into the round, And anounce to the Whole server that players location and you order him to stop defending Thats lame. Sorry But it is.

-----------------

Quote:
1st Round I run forward Up the stairs and proceed to A. along with most my team. Then after a short while The Bomb is planted at B
I head back to B and Kill 3 guys Then im Killed by a 4th guy.

2nd Round I decide to Defend B, Since most our team headed off towards A Front route I find a nice spot in our spawn and watch the Back Door. Hopeing to Surprise any Rushing Terrorists.
Killermaster Die's early and use's Referee status to Look at were the specs ops are.
Soon Im Told to stop camping in our spawn By Killermaster.
3rd Round Exactly the same as Second Round So I quit the server.

1st round No problem, Just saying why During the 2nd round I chose to stay back and defend B from rear assault.

2nd 3rd round Speaks for themselves.

Once again Just to be clear, Since U seem to think Its all about Teamspeak Ghosting.
I Dont think U guys R Cheats, I dont think you are useing Ref to report in Teamspeak, I think you have some good players and a pretty sound crew,
But the Ref thing Is Unfair IMO and the Bitching at Spec Ops for defending is just Crazy, Especialy when U give their Location to the Whole server.

IF a spec-ops caping and Not defeuseing a Bomb thats Camping,
But if a spec-op is Defending A or B. Thats Tactical choice.
If I could see the routes the other team used, Or locations some of you were useing I could use that Information to My advantage for the next round.

I like playing on your server It has good setting and its always good to play with you guys. But I fail to Understand why you Like to Stay logged as ref all the time when it clearly gives you an Advantage over the Opposition.

Anyway Now ive repeated myself many times I hope you will Now understand the Point im makeing. Wink

Wed May 31, 2006 10:54 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Sorry.....could you repeat that please?

Laughing

Wed May 31, 2006 10:58 pm View user's profile Send private message
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
Spliffy wrote:
Sorry.....could you repeat that please?

Laughing

Wed May 31, 2006 11:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
[C22]-SpOOky

Post Reply with quote
Dam its A real pain Not being able to edit your posts Razz

Spliffy, I aint trying to pick a fight with you guys, I like playing on your server and its always better if you guys r there.

Those of you Ive played with regular seem like a sound Bunch of lads.
Im just trying to raise an issue with you.

I wanted to be clear and tactful But Maybe I didnt suceed But This issue has Bugged me on many Ocasions and I thought if i Posted about It you Might Better Understand My point of view.

Anway.Im not telling you guys how to run your server.
I just hoped you might see my point and maybe concider a new Ref policy.
If not, No worrys, I can Just switch server on the times when One of you becomes Long-term Ref. Cool

Goodwish's and warm hugs to you all Wink

Wed May 31, 2006 11:08 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Major_Hoe

Post Reply with quote
I think what Spooky is saying in many words is, don't give peoples positions away. Even if in your opinion the spawn camping because this messes up that players tactics. Its even more unfair if this info was aquired with ref status. In Spookys opinion he was not spawn camping he was playing tactical waiting for rushers.

Laughing So refs play fair but play DIRTY Laughing
Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:46 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
zewuchto

Post oh man Reply with quote
hey we are not ghosting but some of us (killermaster a. s. o.)are sleeper
when they wake up then good night for the enemys
hey spooky we play it for fun Twisted Evil
Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:01 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
Yes its all fun nothing more Cool

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:26 am View user's profile Send private message
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
first of all: killer is the biggest camper at all! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

second part = to make spookys statement clear for everyone:

KILLERMASTER YOU BITCH..YOU AND ME...VILLAGE...ONLY KNIFE...!! AND EVERYONE SHOULD SPECTATE US...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:55 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: