teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
hi im willing to join the mighty gonzo clan!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
hi im willing to join the mighty gonzo clan!
maca*

Post Reply with quote
hey thanks guys, Very Happy

i think everyone has seen me play now, we had some great games today and it was all fun. well ill just be patient and wait for the GONZO's decison.
thanks guys,

maca

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
maca dude, you are too nervous Wink cool down, coz you`ll never be setted under presure of us to bring the best results Exclamation only your gameplay and style counts Exclamation

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:02 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
maca* wrote:
hey thanks guys, Very Happy

i think everyone has seen me play now, we had some great games today and it was all fun. well ill just be patient and wait for the GONZO's decison.
thanks guys,

maca

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

one of the best statements i heard today (besides targets comment why heine was AFK for some minutes: target(in TS)->"He probably shaves his breasts!")

Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:20 am View user's profile Send private message
maca*

Post Reply with quote
OMG! i hate force so much! Mad Mad Mad

ive just been playing on force main server and god dam
"FORCE THE GAMER" which is the crapest name ive ever heard lol Very Happy Smile Wink , kept kicking me from the game. grrrrrr i want his guts!!! Twisted Evil
Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:07 am View user's profile Send private message
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
maca* wrote:
OMG! i hate force so much! Mad Mad Mad

ive just been playing on force main server and god dam
"FORCE THE GAMER" which is the crapest name ive ever heard lol Very Happy Smile Wink , kept kicking me from the game. grrrrrr i want his guts!!! Twisted Evil

well you missed our match versus FORCE.. we had their a lot of guts on silver tablets at the end Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:31 am View user's profile Send private message
maca*

Post Reply with quote
yeah! Razz

i heard u guys kicked there ass's and king roald got realy pissed off lol. Very Happy

Laughing oh well maybe next time when ever that is? thanks for the post cos im pretty bored but maybe seya soon on the best server "GONZO" w00t! Razz

thanks

maca Cool
Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:48 am View user's profile Send private message
james3391

Post yo maca go for it dude! Reply with quote
yo hi all another good game 2 day, me and maca where just doin some training and some tatics when MONTANA and goosepate came on and we all have fun and a laugh,like we should Cool . well maca i hope u get in cuz i really want 2 u lol,once again i think there should be a think called roadkiller cuz u owned me like 20 times lol,MONTANA and goosepate was there 2 bak me up though lol Shocked . well seya all l8er on the gonzo surver if i am aloud lol. bye!!!! Razz
Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:47 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillerMaster

Post Re: yo maca go for it dude! Reply with quote
james3391 wrote:
yo hi all another good game 2 day, me and maca where just doin some training and some tatics when MONTANA and goosepate came on and we all have fun and a laugh,like we should Cool . well maca i hope u get in cuz i really want 2 u lol,once again i think there should be a think called roadkiller cuz u owned me like 20 times lol,MONTANA and goosepate was there 2 bak me up though lol Shocked . well seya all l8er on the gonzo surver if i am aloud lol. bye!!!! Razz

Why u have the alias James? Why not Roadkill? Have u two alias?
Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:48 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
james3391

Post sorry Reply with quote
no sorry... i fogot my roadkill pass so i made another 1 called james3391 does tht clear it up.. i am roadkill btw lol if any1 was wondering Very Happy
Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
maca*

Post Reply with quote
YEAh! cheers james3391 or roadkill? Rolling Eyes Very Happy Smile

today was also a fun day, Very Happy look foward to seeing you guys on ur server. Cool
although there isnt a lot of people that go on there Crying or Very sad , infact there is nobody in the morning, Sad anyway Shocked

thanks

maca Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
james3391

Post a solution!! Reply with quote
kk i have come up with a marvolouse idea.... Idea kk. i will put roadkill at the end of each post! w00t! there we go heh bye all

***RoadKill***
Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:53 pm View user's profile Send private message
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
hmm smells like SPAM

Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
TargetDrone

Post Reply with quote
or [b]SPERM[/b]
Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:59 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
or C SHITE

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:46 am View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
OK Maca...

Time for your MCSBAPT (Multiple Choice Scenario Based Attitude and Proficiency Test)

Scenario 1:

You are playing on Northport and, after looking at the teams, you see that Rafty is playing as spec ops. You are terrors. What do you do next?

1/ Rush A with recon guns firing on overload.
2/ Rush B cos Rafty probably wont be there and you will therefore survive a little longer.
3/ Rush up to the top room guns ablazing.
4/ Go to the top room but with a little more caution cos Rafty like to flank people there. Let him run up the stairs then follow him up and stick him like a little piggy.
5/ Swap teams.....end of problem.
6/ Who gives a shit? I'll kill him if I see him.
7/ Who is Rafty?
8/ I don't know. I thought this was a Delta Force clan!

Scenario 2:

You are happily playing along when you suddenly realise you can no longer hear any shooting. You check the teams and find out that you are the last man left. You then hear on TS that there are two enemies left....Bull and Dirty.

What do you do?

1/ Throw a nade on the ground and lie on it. You never had a chance anyway.
2/ Find a high rooftop and jump off it. At least you'll make everyone else laugh when you die.
3/ Hunt them down and destroy destroy destroy.
4/ So what...do I look bothered?
5/ Listen very carefully to the "hmmm, hmmm, aha, aha, hmmm, no, yes, no ,yes, aha , hmmm" on TS (lol). That way you know when they are closing in on yo ass and you have time to prepare.
6/ Turn around every 30 seconds cos dirty will surely be following you with his blade in his hand. Only a few gonzos have never been stabbed by him (I am one of them.....yeehaaa)
7/ Say something like "BOESE are joining the server". This might distract them long enough for you to find them and put a cap in their asses.

Scenario 3.

You are on terror side with all your gonzo compadres including Monti and Bonzo. Someone has the bright idea of rushing and planting. What do you do.

1/ Rush ahead at full speed with gun ready for some fast hip shooting.
2/ Rush ahead making sure you are in front of Monti and Bonzo because they are soooooooo good at giving covering fire.
3/ Rush ahead making sure you are behind Bonzo and Monti and then laugh yo bollocks off when all the other gonzos start moaning cos Bonzo and Monti naded them...
4/ Choose sniper rifle and find a good strategic point to snipe the rushing spec ops.
5/ Make some car noises on TS as you steam into the action.
6/ Sing a song.
7/ Block evryone.

Scenario 4.

You are playing on DEM Hideout terror.

What do you do...

1/ Rush A
2/ Rush B
3/ Camp in building near terror spawn. Spec ops allways run in there and get their asses blown off cos there are soooo many good hiding places for terrors to camp.
4/ Vote "change map"
5/ Sing a song

Scenario 5 Where's Korni?

Where will you nearly always find Korni?

Railhouse:

1/ Warehouse
2/ Bridge
3/ Tunnel
4/ Train depot
5/ Spawn

Northport:

1/ Top Room
2/ Tunnel
3/ Rushing A
4/ Container Camping

Snow as spec ops:

1/ Spawn.
2/ Camping on the back road to B
3/ Rushing A
4/ In big garage coming down the stairs
5/ In small room leaading to back road to B

Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:22 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: