teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
hi im willing to join the mighty gonzo clan!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
hi im willing to join the mighty gonzo clan!
KillerMaster

Post Reply with quote
LOL SPLIFFY, NICE AGAIn, SECOND ONE xD HAHA Twisted Evil
Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:03 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Hey Killer.

You are getting really good at counting.... Laughing

Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:59 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
so what about maca now?....I can remember seeing him play....but I read the messages and I think he deserves a chance....
Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:34 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Cmon Maca.

Humour me...

I still haven't really seen you play so I will give my vote based on your responses to my questions Twisted Evil

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:04 am View user's profile Send private message
maca*

Post Reply with quote
ok fluffy nuts, Surprised heres a joke:

Three men are sitting in a room smoking cannabis. After a few spliffs they run out of gear. One of the men stands up and says

'Look, we've got loads more tobacco, I'll just nip into the kitchen and make one of my speciality spliffs.'

Off he goes into the kitchen where he takes some Cumin, Turmeric and a couple of other spices from the spice rack, grinds them up and rolls them into a spliff.

On his return he hands it to one of his smoking partners who lights it and takes a long drag. Within seconds he passes out. Ten minutes go by and he is still out cold, so the others decide to take him to hospital.

On arrival the nurses immediately take him to intensive care. A doctor returns to the friends and asks

'So what have you been doing then? Smoking cannabis?'

'Well sort of', replies one of the guys, 'But we ran out of gear, so I made a home-made spliff.'

'Ahh' replies the doctor, 'And what did you put in it?'

'Oh, just a bit of cumin, some turmeric and a couple of other spices.'

The doctor sighs. 'Well that explains it.'

'Why, what's wrong with our friend?' asks one of the men.

'He's in a korma' replies the doctor. Wink

Did that hit the spot my hairy green freind? Cool

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:42 am View user's profile Send private message
maca*

Post Reply with quote
and heres the answers to your mysterious riddle:

Scenario 1:

You are playing on Northport and, after looking at the teams, you see that Rafty is playing as spec ops. You are terrors. What do you do next?

6/ Who gives a shit? I'll kill him if I see him. Laughing

Scenario 2:

You are happily playing along when you suddenly realise you can no longer hear any shooting. You check the teams and find out that you are the last man left. You then hear on TS that there are two enemies left....Bull and Dirty.

What do you do?

5/ Listen very carefully to the "hmmm, hmmm, aha, aha, hmmm, no, yes, no ,yes, aha , hmmm" on TS (lol). That way you know when they are closing in on yo ass and you have time to prepare. Wink

Scenario 3.

You are on terror side with all your gonzo compadres including Monti and Bonzo. Someone has the bright idea of rushing and planting. What do you do.

5/ Make some car noises on TS as you steam into the action. Mad

or:

3/ Rush ahead making sure you are behind Bonzo and Monti and then laugh yo bollocks off when all the other gonzos start moaning cos Bonzo and Monti naded them... Laughing

Scenario 4.

You are playing on DEM Hideout terror.

What do you do...

5/ Sing a song, (and trust me i will sing my ass of if i have to) Very Happy

Scenario 5 Where's Korni?

Where will you nearly always find Korni?

i dont know the answer to that one but i guess he would be ass raping somebody on nearly all of the maps? Laughing

theres u go guppy chops man! Razz

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:53 am View user's profile Send private message
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
Ah you know the legend of the Bonzo nade Laughing

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
+1 from me

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And I'll only tell you the answers to the last question if you make it in... Twisted Evil

Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:52 pm View user's profile Send private message
zewuchto

Post hy Reply with quote
+1 from me
but maca can you translate the joke for me in german or in suahelie my english are too german to understand it Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:17 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
maca*

Post Reply with quote
here you go my freind hopfully this is a correct translation Very Happy

Drei Männer sitzen in eisagt

'Aussehen, wir haben Lasten mehr Tabak, werden ich nur nip in die Küche und machen Ein von meiner Spezialität spliffs'. nem Zimmer, das Cannabis raucht. Nach EINIGEN spliffs, der sie aus Gang laufen. Einer Gestelle von den Männern auf und

Ab er geht in die Küche, wo er einen Kreuzkümmel, Turmeric und ein paar anderen Gewürze vom Gewürzständer nimmt, mahlt sie auf und rollt sie in einen spliff.

Auf seiner Rückkehr reicht er es zu Ein von seinen rauchenden Partnern, die anzündet es und einen langen Widerstand nimmt. Innerhalb Sekunden geht er an aus vorbei. Zehn Minuten gehen durch und er ist still aus Kälte, deshalb entscheidet die anderen, ihn zu Krankenhaus zu nehmen.

Auf Ankunft nehmen die Krankenschwestern sofort ihn zu Intensivbehandlung. Ein Doktor kehrt zu den Freunden zurück und fragt

'So was haben Sie dann gemacht? Rauchenden Cannabis'?

'Gut Sorte von', Erwiderungen einer der Burschen, 'Aber wir sind aus Gang gelaufen, deshalb habe ich einen heimgemachten spliff gemacht'.

'Ahh' erwidert den Doktor, 'Und was haben Sie darin gestellt'?

'Ach, nur ganz wenig von Kreuzkümmel, ein turmeric und ein paar anderen Gewürze'.

Der Doktor seufzt. 'Gut, dass es erklärt'. Wink

'Warum, was ist falsch mit unserem Freund?' fragt einen der Männer.

'Er ist in einem korma' erwidert den Doktor.

l8ter, maca Razz

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:08 pm View user's profile Send private message
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
LOOOL Twisted Evil

here is the retranslation:
Three men sit in eisagt “, We loads more tobacco have appearance, I only nip into the kitchen and will make from my speciality spliffs”. nem room, which smokes Cannabis. After UNITING spliffs, which they run from course. Racks of the men up and It goes off into the kitchen, where it takes a Kreuzkümmel, tower Eric and a few other spices of the Gewürzständer, grinds it up and rolls it into one spliff. On its return it hands it to from its smoking partners, which anzündet it and a long resistance takes. Within seconds it passes on out. Ten minutes go through and it are quiet from cold weather, therefore the others decide to take it to hospital. On arrival the nurses take it immediately to intensive care. A doctor returns to the friends and asks “So which you have then made? Smoking Cannabis”? “Ran property sort of”, retorts of one Bur, “however we from course, therefore I made a home-made spliff”. “Ahh” answers the doctor, “and which you have therein placed”? “Oh, only completely few of Kreuzkümmel, tower Eric and a few other spices”. The doctor sighs. “Property that it explains”. “Why, which is wrongly with our friend?” asks one of the men. “It is in one korma” answers the doctor.

damn... they`re using my english at google`s Shocked

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:27 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
What a man +1

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:38 pm View user's profile Send private message
maca*

Post Reply with quote
lol oopsy! Laughing

Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:46 pm View user's profile Send private message
KillerMaster

Post Reply with quote
Nice bitch, but I haven't seen you playing against me Twisted Evil

We must do a Knife match! Today okay? Visit gonzo. Twisted Evil (+1 or -1) LOL
Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:12 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
james3391

Post w00t go maca! Reply with quote
lol nice reply's to the questions i couldnt of done better Wink , hope u get in dude Very Happy
Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:50 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: