teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
]FORCE[ is sorry!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
]FORCE[ is sorry!!
Neigh

Post ]FORCE[ is sorry!! Reply with quote
I go to check my messages after playin et.. In icq there is a message of rafty yelling at me over something I have no idea about.. Crying or Very sad and I will say as he said "thx for that!"
and I will do as rafty did, I will blame all of you gonzoes now because of what rafty was saying... no - lol, I won't.. I think before I say.. but it is important that you know that what one person says doesn't mean the clan he is in thinks the same..

So, after a bit poking around I found out some more of this "cheating" stuff. Sin sprayed a gonzo members head full of bullets without getting a kill. Sky tells me Sin's aim was accurate.. therefore Sin got a bit pissed why he not killed his enemy... but of course there are a bit buggy hitboxes sometimes.. I think Sin just forgot to think of that in the heat of the moment.. I am sorry on behalf of Sin and rest of the force.
Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:45 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
sin

Post Reply with quote
OK I will appologize
I do not have anything against gonzo clan
I actualy like most of you
I got mad and it got blown out of porportion
I am sorry
you wont hear from me again
next time i will record and take screenshots
and i shall keep my mouth closed
once again I am sorry
Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:57 am View user's profile Send private message
sin

Post Reply with quote
I actually forgot about crappy hitboxes
and when i am mad i dont think clearly at all
i jump the gun
once again
i am sorry
Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:00 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
lol?????????? wtf???? rofl!!!!!
Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:38 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
SinEngine said: THE WHOLE SOAP DOCUMENTARY Laughing Laughing Laughing (copy from FORCE forum)

d3im0s:

first of all: I have no problems with FORCE...you guys have a lot of cool players out there and I really kinda like you guys...

but @ sin engine:

your the biggest liar I've ever seen in my player history...and a coward too.....yeah like bull said you're oviously trying to find excuses for ur shitty behavior....

when I was playing yesterday with goose and init I just saw that u started spamming things like "GONZO IS A CHEATER CLAN".....after that u started saying things like "moron" and "fuckers" to us....

after this went on for about five minutes I got a lil bit angry and I replied....witnesses know what I mean....

this shit that was forced BY YOUR SIDE SIN went on for about half an hour and u r quite lucky how liberal we behaved...regarding all the shit that u wrote about our clan and regarding the fact that u spit shit on the name of our clan....

I won't let anybody talk shit about our clan just because he sucks (no GONZO will)...everybody who plays with us knows that we are not cheating...we are honest players

yeah I really think that u should do a little break and piss off for a while to cool down...damn I'm really done with that foolish shit...

SinEngine:

i never spammed that shit
i never spammed gonzos are cheaters
yes i did call YOU a #OOPS#er and moron
and you were not liberal you guys were assholes
and ever sence the clan match you guys get on the server now and say that gonzo owns force now thats bullshit
you are one idiot

then:

srry you saw somebody eles spam on" gonzos are cheater clan"
that wasnt me
maybe thats why you all are being ass's to me
and yes i have been an ass on this forum but you guys are ass's to me as well
but i forgot
you guys never do anything wrong huh? "sarcasm"
hahahaha
i unloaded a whole clip into one of your players face at close range he diddnt die and i called him a cheater.... boy now thats a big #OOPS#ing deal isnt it
go ahead be like that YOU ALL are just as much of an ASS as i am!!!

d3im0s replied:

yeah we got your "opinion"....you're repeating everything....*Zzzzzzzzzzzz*

whole clip??... lol it's not our fault that u have no aiming skills or ur eyes don't work or your connection suxx so stfu....

and YES....YOU spammed "GONZOS ARE CHEATERS" for almost 20 times or more....and you talked ALOT of shit for about half an hour...

I'm angry that I did no screenshot of that....but I didn't think that it would become such a thing....otherwise I would have grabbed your hairy balls with screenshots of the shit that u wrote.....

and NO...I just REPLIED after seeing you spamming that shit: "You're obviously pissed off because you sucked at the funmatch"

we gonzos know that we are good so there is absolutely no need for us to come to your servers and shout that we kicked your butts....It wasn't even an official match after all....

and now QUIT that and let us try to get along with each other!

If anyone wishes we could probably organize a new match...just for fun of course =P

and Sin STRIKES BACK:

no i didnt spam that at all
and obviously you dont know how to read cause i had a great time at the clan match , your such a stupid #OOPS#ing asshole lier , lets see this so called screenshot . i want to see it..come on??/ show it to me you #OOPS#ing dumbass, you have no screenshot of that because i never spammed that shit!! damn your #OOPS#ing stupid!
come on lets see it
post it stupid bitch
post it

you cant
because it never happend you #OOPS#ing man jizz sucking punk ass mother #OOPS#er!
stop trying to create more shit
#OOPS#face

and d3im0s explodes (sry Laughing ):

told you I haven't take a screenshot of ur damn ass shitfuck typing because I didn't think that u motherfucker do such a big deal about that...and lie just like some head-politicians of the US....LOL

sin-bitch all u can is understand nothing and keep on talking bullshit to others.....

I just point my finger at u and laugh u little retard bitch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope u understand me now u little assfucker cos' this ought to be ur kinda language....

If you lived in my neighborhood you'd have a veeeeeery bad day tomorrow u moron....

two fingers up: #OOPS# YOU!!! ROFL

AND NOW PISS OFF! HARHAR

d3im0s OUT.

PS: SRY TO ALL OTHER FORCES...THIS IS ONLY GOING OUT TO UR MEGA-HYPER-N000000000000000000000000000000000B

and Sin at last with this kind words:

HAHAH YOUR A STUPID COCKSUCKER
GO SUCK ON YOUR MOTHERS TIT
OH WAIT I #OOPS#ED YOUR MOTHER THAT RIGHT
OOO AND YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME IN REAL LIFE LIKE I SAID
BRING IT YOU STUPID FAGGY #OOPS#ER
I WILL SMASH YOUR FACE
#OOPS# YOUR SISTER
SPIT ON YOUR GRANDMOTHERS GRAVE
AND COME ON YOUR MOTHERS FACE!!!
LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT YOU #OOPS#ING BABY RAPER!!!!!!!!

and now he's sorry for that?......HAHAHAHAHA......for sure........ Twisted Evil
Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:41 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Wow!

I am lost for words

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:56 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
you'll probably ask urself why I react like that....I could just laugh about the whole thing and say that he is a fucker....(indeed he is...whatever...)

but I think that there is a main difference between a n00b who states that we are cheating (just because he has absolutely no game experience or sth) and an official highly "respected" member of a big clan which is a friend of ours and who has a long gaming experience...(as far as I know Sin plays TCE for a long time so far)...the FORCE-leaders should keep their members under control....

at least I am not the only one who heard that shit that sin talked...goose and init and zewuchto saw it too...

I really respected Sin as a good player....but with his comments (look at the soap above) he completely destroyed his reputation....

even other players made the impression that they think we do kinda cheating (u know what I am talking about) and I really think that there is a bad general mood @ force because of this incidents and statements....
(with some exceptions of course)

but I won't let any clanmember call me a cheater in public!
Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:17 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
sin

Post Reply with quote
The only reason i appologized was because i was asked to appologize
now i take it back
i dont appologize now
i get mad at one of your players and your whole damn clan gangs up on me
well wtf ever
i am not sorry
lmao
screw you!
Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:42 am View user's profile Send private message
sin

Post Reply with quote
I did not destroy my reputation
hahahaah maybe with you but not with anybody eles
Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:45 am View user's profile Send private message
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
@neigh: sorry that i hit you with something, but this time i was pissed about sins words.
at first i heard from d3imos, that one or more force called us a cheater clan and some other things. than i saw it in your forum, where init told you that too. then init gots some evil words from sin ("WTF YOU ASS........IT WASNT JUST ME.. PEOPLE SEEN ME SHOOT A FULL CLIP IN 1 OF YOUR CLANMATES FACE AND HE DID NOT DIE...WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL THAT..."). so please, how long is this guy playing tc:e? this fire-a-full-clip-bug is as old as the game and not a fucking cheat!!! that`s not a reason to speak evil about a clan. and thats, what he did officially. if you think some1 is cheating, prove it. i think this all had the beginning during the match as one of you made this pb screeny as he gots shot through a wall on railhouse (old bug too!)...
init did it right to tell you that all in your forum and we know he was telling the truth and all gonzos are standing behind him (that`s the way of gonzo!).

in one point sin is right: it`s not ok that one or more of us mentioned the match! be sure that they`ll get their punishment, coz they broke the agreement we had!

@sin: what do you think you`ll get if you talk this way to a clan or a clan member? i`ve seen that so often and it`s always the same reaction...

@spliffy: LOL never saw that Shocked

Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:50 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
Bloody hell what a knob Shocked

Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:35 am View user's profile Send private message
Neigh

Post Reply with quote
...well, I don't know what more to say or do to make peace between you gonzos and sin, seeing as deimos managed to piss sin off again after he had apologized to you.. I had kinda hoped an apology would be the end of this, but I hope is vain.. So if you don't want peace there is nothing more I can do.
Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:45 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Neigh

Post Reply with quote
@rafty: It's not like him to do stuff like this, but I have talked to him a bit and I will talk a bit more to him again about the rest of this stuff.. You must understand that I have known this guy a year in tce, and he's normally a nice guy.
Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:53 am View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger ICQ Number
init

Post Reply with quote
Neigh wrote:
...well, I don't know what more to say or do to make peace between you gonzos and sin, seeing as deimos managed to piss sin off again after he had apologized to you.. I had kinda hoped an apology would be the end of this, but I hope is vain.. So if you don't want peace there is nothing more I can do.

If just everybody just rolls a fat joint in order to calm them self down and realise that this shit is over...
The fact that Sin doesn't realise what he has done wrong and needs to be forced to apologise is just a problem for ]FORCE[ to deal with...
I dont give a fuck whatever the outcome... as long as those lame remarks about cheating and namecalling comes to a stop.

Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:10 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
@ neigh....

he never apologised until u forced him to do it here.....and it wasn't even the truth....lol....

and I never pissed him off...I'm definately no player who needs to argue with others or who needs to write shit...

I just replied after seeing him talking too much shit and insulting us....

so check ur information...
Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:20 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: