teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
um, i think the title is obvious
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
um, i think the title is obvious

15years?....You want him to be a gonzo!? VOTE NOW!
+1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

yankees26

Post Reply with quote
O yeah, and my dad beats you out by two years age wise Razz ( You just had your kids earlier Razz )
Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
Major_Hoe

Post Im really struggeling Reply with quote
Im struggeling on this yankee26 you seem very mature. You are a good player have nice developing skills. I would always recommend you to any clan but our age policy is our age policy. We have made exception on things like 10weeks or what ever but 3 years it to much. However Im not that sad because you are a great player and any clan you got to know that does not have an age policy would take you for sure. SEF, UFW, RAMEN are all good clans you may want to think about.

However I think gonzo does need to be more international for clan battles in Japan and USA. Also to keep servers rolling over during 4am ect. I think a policy of honoury clan tags or youth clan team should be dicussed. Youth side Henri is still playing and is a good player, always "i wanted to join gonzo but to young", so we could have 2 off the bat.

For now -/+ until more discussion

Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:00 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
runstorm

Post Reply with quote
it's offcourse not that easy, i don't know yankees very good but like i see he's a very good guy but when you accept him you also should have accept those other younger guys because they wanted to join, so you don't treath like there equal, maybe i'm an excepsion but i'm 18 in like 2 months but 3 years is pretty much i think. Maybe i should not intertain but policy is a policy. OR you should make a youth team like there has been said before!

Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
FishFace

Post Reply with quote
Well, I would imagine that a decision regarding an underage potential would depend on a number of factors. If yank is/were accepted, then it might be that he had other, better qualities compared to the young'uns who failed.

Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:07 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
The poll doesn't work so I give my decision now...

Sorry Yankee but I give you a -1.

This is only because of your age. I like your style, your posts and your attitude but I fear the repercussions of having dealing with future applications from younger players who want the same exceptions made.

When you strip it down to basics you are asking us to make an exception for you and I'm afraid that would be unfair to other players. In my opinion if we did let you in then we would need to set a precedent for everyone.

I think major might be on to something with his junior squad idea. We have had a few good players like yourself who wanted to join but couldn't because of the age factor. We are entering official wars too so having fresh young blood in a junior team could be pretty cool. When you come of age you could switch to the main clan. This is new territory for us though and hasn't been discussed until now.

If you do get voted into the clan I will be happy to spill blood with you but I give you -1 for the reasons above.

CU down the sights of my sausage soon...

Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:44 pm View user's profile Send private message
yankees26

Post Reply with quote
runstorm wrote:
OR you should make a youth team like there has been said before!

Gonzo In Training Laughing [/quote]
Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:10 pm View user's profile Send private message
FishFace

Post Reply with quote
The Big Fat Hoe's idea of a whippersnapper team sounds like it could be cool. Maybe gonzo*mini| or gonzo-v0.1| ... chipolata| Razz Well, whatever.

Strong applicants who are too young should be recognised for their dirtiness in some way.. Yankees can at least be a gonzo friend, presumably?

Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:48 pm View user's profile Send private message
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
He is agood laugh and a good player maybe a junior team would be a good idea. Very Happy

Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:58 am View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Nice new pic, Bonzo ^^

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:14 am View user's profile Send private message
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
Bonzo wrote:
He is agood laugh and a good player maybe a junior team would be a good idea. Very Happy

lool, and you are the leader of the junior team Laughing

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message
Bonzo

Post Reply with quote
Yes can I be junior team captain Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:28 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: