teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Hitbox problems

Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » About TrueCombat:Elite View previous topic
View next topic
Hitbox problems
Bonzo

Post Hitbox problems Reply with quote
Playin yesterday big probs with hitboxs.Sure test can tell you far better than me

Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:48 am View user's profile Send private message
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
yes but but sometimes it felt like there`s no hitbox... Wink

close combat - a spec and a terror shooting "all" ammo they got to each other, but nothing happens - at the end of ammo one of that two guys can knife the other one... very strange, coz this happend ten times to me last night Evil or Very Mad

Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:22 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
If they crouch it will works, when they lie you must knife all the time Crying or Very sad

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
test-dr

Post Reply with quote
yep - and i dont know if fabulous Mr.Coroner ignores it or cannot notice it (because he dont plays it with the same intension like we do). So im even thinking if it would be possible to have one server running with cheat-codes enabled like: +set g_cheats 1 +set g_debugBullets 1 +set sv_pure 0 +set developer 1 +set cg_railTrailTime 2000

seems to be a question for mighty Apologet. The meaning of the startup arguments is
g_debugBullets shows a red line of the travelling bullet
cg_railTrailTime 2000 lets this line fade away after 2 seconds, time enough to see if the line walks through a player, which would show that the player cannot be hit, because if a bullet hits, the line stops at the player-bounding-box.

only testing .... --- damn, another uncovered bug
Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:14 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
yankees26

Post Reply with quote
I shot a guy THREE times with a shotgun and he didn't die. And [TN]e and me, 3 or 4 times, wasted a whole clip on each other and neither of us died. It seemed only the pistols worked and one point they didn't work either.
Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:19 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » About TrueCombat:Elite All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: