teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
um, i think the title is obvious
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! View previous topic
View next topic
um, i think the title is obvious

15years?....You want him to be a gonzo!? VOTE NOW!
+1
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

yankees26

Post um, i think the title is obvious Reply with quote
[straps on helmets and protects his balls]
Name: James

In Game Name: yankees26

Nationality: USA (to be specific: Half Puerto Rican, Half Eastern European, and Jewish (not nationality, but...amusing fact with the other two))

Gender: Well when I showered this morning I was led to believe I was a male.

Why I Should be a Gonzo: Well, gonzo|yankees26*trial looks sexy and gonzo|yankees26 looks even sexier. Really anything with yankees26 in it looks sexy. Also, I am led to believe you have no American members in Gonzo. Also, how many chances do you have to get a white puerto rican jew (i know, i know, the diversity just blew your mind). Although I haven't played with all of you before, I have played with a lot of you (MONTANA, Spliffy, Rafty, runstorm*trial, dirtyjacky (although I wasn't very good then and probably wasn't noticed), HEINI, Korni, d3imos, wopper, KillerMaster (so many great moments in the dem_dust tunnel, suicide nade put an end to that mess), i think that is it). And I'd like to think I am pretty good and I take pleasure in killing TN Rick Dangerouz Twisted Evil And Puska is fun to kill, too.

Also, I have the whole "HEINI <---- place insult here" down pat Razz

Now the moment you have all been waiting for: age. I know, I know, I am three years off of official age, but doing this takes some balls when you are aware that age will be thrown right back in your face. About being dirty and 15, does knifing people to get all 3 of your kills once count and back raping numerous people with a shotgun, and sniping with a beretta count.

[starts to pray]

note: those blocks will close..... eventually
Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:35 am View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Re: um, i think the title is obvious Reply with quote
yankees26 wrote:
[straps on helmets and protects his balls]
note: those blocks will close..... eventually

Yes Yankee those blocks will close. You have posted a request to join us being well aware of our age restrictions which takes balls of sorts. The thing is that we have always been quite strict with our age limits even though we have made exceptions for Runstorm, Fishface and Heini Twisted Evil who are going to turn 18 in the next couple of months. At the same time we have turned away other very talented players who were just too young.

You are asking us to make an exception of 3 yrs which is a lot different Shocked .

I have to admit that when playing with you I have felt a certain sense of comradeship when rushing because you have a good battle sense and covered all the good zones when running to near certain doom. You have also put my ass down a lot which makes me happy. You're not scared of the "rush 'n' die" way of living which is definately gonzo style.

I believe you are even in the polls to be on our shitty list which means you have a gonzo hate following (which is an honour for any player cos it means you are good)

The other issue niggling me is that you are from the USA. I have nothing against Americans, in fact far from it, but I wonder what hours you would be available to play on a regular basis because of the time zone differences.

We are usually around from 19:00 till about 02:00 CET. We did have an American join us called Sgt York but he disappeared off the face of the earth (I think bonzo sat on him and accidentally sucked him up his arse).

I can honestly say that I was sad to hear of your age because you are potential gonzo material.

Maybe we can put you on trial for 3 yrs Twisted Evil

I can't give you a +1 or -1 until I speak with everyone else. Dirty and Bull are the leaders of this clan and they will no doubt have something to say on the matter.

Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:03 am View user's profile Send private message
yankees26

Post Reply with quote
[/straps helmet and protect balls]
I'm gonna keep praying, though Razz

Quote:

Maybe we can put you on trial for 3 yrs Twisted Evil
I had considered that Razz

And don't worry I won't drop of the face of the earth, besides there is probably some comp inside bonzo that I could use to play TCE Razz

Time wise, when it is 3 PM here when I first get on usually, its only 9 PM CET, and on weekends and vacations I'll be on a lot.

Also, where I can see the poll for the shitty list? Razz
Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:20 am View user's profile Send private message
yankees26

Post Reply with quote
Also, forgot to mention: Thanks for the compliments. (Is it me or are there no edit buttons?)
Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:21 am View user's profile Send private message
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
yayayayankeeeeeeeeeeeeees...i like this guy..

15? hmm....its a pity....still +1 from me (trial for 3 years... Laughing Laughing Laughing )

Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:44 am View user's profile Send private message
gonzo|bull
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Well 15 years is very young from my point of view.
But you did a good post that makes me think about it.

So before we can make our choise, I added a poll and we will wait for Dirty.
I want to hear his comments.

regards
bull

Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:37 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Rafty

Post Reply with quote
nice post (sounds mature enough Wink ) and very good player. +1

sometimes we talk about some explizit things but believe me, this things they know earlier than the age of 15. we can use a beep-script for ts Wink .

Twisted Evil

Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:36 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
KillaMasta

Post Re: um, i think the title is obvious Reply with quote
yankees26 wrote:
KillerMaster (so many great moments in the dem_dust tunnel, suicide nade put an end to that mess)

True Twisted Evil

he is a nice guy with fun. We met us there and killed each other .. with scream-attacks and other funny shitties. You will get a +1 from me, but only I knew a bit abour you and like your stil Laughing

Let's kill Cool

"One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die." Uncle Bionic
Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:27 pm View user's profile Send private message
FishFace

Post Reply with quote
I say +0.8 because yankees is a dirrrrty fucker, and a good player, and I think he might suit the gonzo banner!

But age and timezone might interfere.. Oh, and if you make the grade, you'd better hope your voice is broken, because an unbroken american accent might be tooooo much to resist hehehe Very Happy
Haha, it would be fun to have another English-speaker, even if he is on the wrong side of the pond, and can't spell properly Wink

(On the technical side of things, I don't see a reason why we can't make this bitch a trial for a while - seems worthy of a trial, at least, then if he gets into the swing of making sexual advances at heini on TS, in a year or so when heini stops refusing because of his accent and/or high voice, he can be a full compadre!)

Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:45 pm View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
mhhhm......very difficult thing....

think you're a good player and I had that sort of feeling just like spliffy too...this undefined feeling of gonzoness regarding you Laughing

but in my eyes your age and the time zone difference could be a problem young padawan...you're just about to develope in the moment....you're surely changing ur attitudes, ur skills and ur interests....

and therefore there is no guarantee that ur going to stay with us once u joined......especially because of the fact that we're an european clan.... (like Sgt. York)Exclamation

in clear words: are u willing to take german spam during TS sessions and all this gay english accents?? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

if yes and u're going to remain faithful to TCE then u could be our pupil young padawan.....

but I doubt that.... Confused

]FORCE[ or SEF could be a alternative for you...cos they have alot of american players....

nevertheless I like the idea to have a spy in the US to sabotage George W.'s plans and I had that feeling I mentioned Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

think about it...cos' if u get the permission to join it is not going to be a 2-month thing....u're about to join a smelly family dude....

regarding all these facts:

for the moment +/- 0 from me

Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:17 pm View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
gonzo|bull
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
my poll!!! my poor poll!!!

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:38 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
MONTANA

Post Reply with quote
gonzo|bull wrote:
my poll!!! my poor poll!!!Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
......doesnt work

Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:41 pm View user's profile Send private message
yankees26

Post Reply with quote
d3imos: Is german spam like the american spam from a can??? Laughing I don't mind accents (just have to get a headset so my family doesn't think I am talking to myself Razz)
Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:04 pm View user's profile Send private message
dirtyjacky
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
you are a good player dude.... but age is one point we stick to more or less.... so -1 from me

but ya know that i dont mean personal...i like your playstil

Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:12 pm View user's profile Send private message
yankees26

Post Reply with quote
Fuck! Evil or Very Mad Is +2.8 still enough? Razz
Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:23 am View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Become a member! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: