teamgonzo.net Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
WELL, DONT ANSWER!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! View previous topic
View next topic
WELL, DONT ANSWER!
.torax

Post WELL, DONT ANSWER! Reply with quote
so in this moment i think about stop all this crap over here, i fuckin angry about that sum guys are want to tell "PLAY JUST ON OUR SERVER" this pissin me off! i hate this retard buggy crappy horribel maps!!!
so the half team of TN dont like me and i dont like than too cuz who calld me cheater .. but OK WELL IF U WANT I LEAVE I KNOW IT THAT I HAVE TO LEAVE!
im sorry about that killermaster ... but i dont let me say u cant play on heros SEE 3 REALLIFE FRIENDS from me are there EVERY FUCKIN NIGHT and NOONE CAN SAY DONT PLAY THERE!!!! i dont agree with that! so do what u want! if u change ur mind tell me if not ... !!!

AND DONT ANSWER ME HERE PLEASE! DONT ANSWER! IF U WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO MY, DO IT IN TEAMSPEAK! i dont look at answers so talk to my in teamspeak in me .. and if sum1 says to me "we dont change our mind .. " .. go home please
Wed May 09, 2007 12:19 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
you can come to TS whenever you want and get your answer. no problem.

Wed May 09, 2007 1:04 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Torax.

Firstly, don't post in a forum if you don't want an answer. That is stupid.

I will answer you here.

You don't have the right attitude, you don't bond with us and many of us don't bond with you. The TN stuff is one example but not the only reason. Sure you are a skilled player but you are on trial and most players would take this kind of opportunity to try and prove to the clan that they are made of the right stuff.

The gonzo team and the Gone project not just a group of great fun players but a group of friends and you losing your temper and posting shitty remarks at us in the console does you no good at all.

After some discussion we decided that you are no longer entitled to the gonzo trial tag and your application is now terminated.

I hope you find a clan that better suits you in the future...

Spliffy Out

Wed May 09, 2007 1:09 am View user's profile Send private message
d3im0s
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
spliffy is always trigger happy......but it's decided.

anyways you can still come to TS and talk about it in case you still have questions or something to say.

peace torax, good luck in future.

Wed May 09, 2007 1:17 am View user's profile Send private message ICQ Number
KillaMasta

Post Reply with quote
torax, in letzer Zeit rastest du auch häufig aus -.-'.

Blaib' mal auf'm Teppich ...
Wed May 09, 2007 2:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
FishFace

Post Reply with quote
I will say this here and on TS if you like.

No-one's saying "play only on GoNe," but as GoNe players, we spend most of our time on our home servers. As a community, it's more important that we all play together and have fun together than some other things like skills and so on.
If that doesn't suit you, we're not going to try and force you to do anything, but it's part of gonzo, and so gonzo isn't for you. Likewise, if this sort of thing causes rants and so on, you're not for gonzo - I'm sure you'll find another clan, though.

See you, Fish.

Wed May 09, 2007 7:06 pm View user's profile Send private message
Spliffy
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
Plus there is the issue that clan members should really WANT to play with their clan and not elswhere all the time. Otherwise what is the bloody point fo joining one????

Wed May 09, 2007 7:36 pm View user's profile Send private message
gonzo|bull
Site Admin

Post Reply with quote
case closed.

regards
bull

Sat May 12, 2007 10:42 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ICQ Number
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    teamgonzo.net Forum Index » Talk, talk, talk! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: